Chapter 74

Jennie's POV

It is starting to worry me that everyday Lisa is crying out of nowhere. She is constantly apologising to me about that specific night. I asked the doctor what is happening and he told me, she was stuck in a certain event in her life that's why she was dwelling on it.

I never let her be sorry about it when she is starting to think about it again. I would tell her the story how we got in each others arms and she would calm down. She now knows that Leo is hers and she was happy about it. They are getting along again.

"Yeah..." Leo said as he played with Lisa.

I miss this kind of interactions between them.

Lisa ruffled his hair and she received a gummy smile from him.

"Cute..." I whispered softly, but I guess Lisa heard it cause she lifted her gaze at me and smiled widely.

---

I was cooking dinner when I felt pair of slender arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around and see Lisa.

"Hi....." She said and smiled at me. I put down the laddle and cupped her cheeks between my palms.

"What do you want cutie?" I asked her, sge puckered her lips and asked for kiss. I giggled and give her what she wants.

"I have a crush on you. Did you know that?" She said after I pulled away.

"No I don't." I grinned and turned around, I continued my thing while Lisa, she just stayed behind me embracing me and placed kisses along the length of my neck.

"That's tick-

I was cut off when I heard my phone ringing. I pushed Lisa slightly and took my phone that is ringing on top of the counter.

Kai......

He is calling me.

I answered it without any hesitation.

"Hey..." I started.

"Hey gorgeous. Just wanna tell you Im in town. Can I come over and visit Leo? I want to give something." He said in a very happy tone.

"Sure. Just tell me when." I faced Lisa and I mouthed 'Kai' to her. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me confusely. I guess she can't remember him.

"Maybe tomorrow." He answered.

"Okay... See you."

"See you too and..... I miss you." I paused for a moment and nodded.

"Well I missed you too." I said before hanging up. I put my phone back to it's place. I looked at Lisa and there was an unreadable expression in her face.

"Why what's wrong?" I reached for her cheek but she pushed my hand away.

"Who is Kai?" She asked.

"He's my ex." I answered her. Her aura darken but she turned away and walked out.

---

I watched Lisa as we eat dinner. She is not talking to me, she had been oddly quiet.

"Lili....." I placed my hand over hers and she flinched at my sudden action. She lifted her head and looks at me. There was tears streaming down her cheeks as her eyes look down right to my soul.

"Im jealous...."She said in small voice and pouted.

"My crush is talking to her ex while Lili is around." She said in her aegyo voice.

I sighed and squeezed her hand.

"No need to be jealous. We're just friends nothing more. What we have is just a part of the past, okay?" I told her, I wiped the tears spilling from her eyes using my thumb.

"And don't worry I have crush on you as well." I said, she beamed up and her face light up upon hearing my words.

"Really?"

"Well technically, I think I am in love with my crush." I said and she grinned.

"That's good cause I love my crush as well." She said, I leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you so much don't ever be jealous with anyone, okay?" She nods at me and placed another kiss on my lips.

"Muh-may what is crush?" Leo asked and O chuckled at him.

"One day you will know."

---

"Hey...." Kai greeted me when I opened the door. He placed a kiss on my cheeks and gave me bouquet of daisies.

"You still know..." I said and he chuckled.

"Of course how could I forget." He answered, there was still something beneath his eyes. Love.... Which I can't give to him anymore.

"Uh-cle Kai?" He suddenly beamed up and went inside the house.

"Lil man...." He said and catched my son between his arms.

"I missed you uh-kle." Leo said and hugged hin tightly.

Lisa came from upstairs carrying Ella.

"Who are you?" She asked. Kai let go of Leo and stood steadily on his feet.

"Lisa long time no see." The man went to Lisa to shake her hand. She back away and look at him from head to toe.

"I don't know you...."

"Lisa it's me Kai." He said, I saw how her nose flare at the sudden mention of his name.

"Is this your new baby? Hi baby gir-

"I don't like you. Go away and don't touch my baby." Lisa growled, Kai stepped away and looks at me.

'I'll explain.' I mouthed him. He nodded and went to Leo..

I walked past him and towards Lisa, She was looking up the ceiling and her eyes was moving a lot.

"Lili...

"He is your ex. I don't want him here." She said without looking at me.

"But he is my friend." I told her.

She looks down at me and pouted.

"Please be nice. He is my friend..." I caressed her cheeks and she leaned on it.

"Okay but can I watch ponyo?" She suddenly change into being a little kid. I sighed and nodded.

"Yey! I love you crushie..." She said and went to the couch to watch her favorite film.

This will be the hundredth time we watched it this week. Hayss....

A/N: I am gonna mess your mind with this question.

Have you ever wonder if Jennie had sex with Kai in this fic? I mean they've been together for almost two years while Lisa she had been with her for a year yet on the first month of them together they already had tons of sex and of course Ella.

Did she? Like with Kai?

👁👄👁