Chapter 49

March, 10,20Xx

As Lisa was busy making Leo sleep. Someone knocked on the door. She's the one who checked it since Jennie is taking a quick body bath. She opened the door and she was not happy who was the person.

'Hey, where's Jennie?" Asked Kai, Lisa looks at him up and down. She saw the bouquet of roses he was holding.

Tsskk..... Jennie loves Daises more than those.

"Uhmm she is taking a bath." Lisa said out of her nose. She let Kai in even though it is against her will. She let the man sit on the couch.

She continued singing for Leo and waited for Jennie to entertain her 'Suitor'.

Moments later, Jennie went downstairs wearing a nice dress. Lisa looks at her and her heart beats madly. Kai stood up and took Jennie's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Ready?" Kai asked.

"Ready." Jennie simply answered. She made her way to Leo and placed a kiss on his head.

"Be good with Dada. Lisa I am trusting you with him don't disappoint me. I'll be back in an hour. There's milk in the fridge." Jennie said, Lisa looks back and forth to both Jennie and Kai.

"Where are you going?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Im taking Jennie for a date." Kai answered, Lisa flashed her fakest smile and nodded.

"Okay." She said.

Kai offered his arms to Jennie and they went out.

"Break a leg......literally." Lisa whispered and scrouch down the couch.

"Do you want that to be your step dad?" Lisa asked Leo, the baby is just sleeping so he can't interact with Lisa.

She rolled her eyes and caressed Leo. She took out her phone and texted Jisoo and Seulgi.

The three of them gotten okay again with each other so she is able to talk with them again.

---

"The audacity of him to kiss her hand in front of Leo." Lisa said, Jisoo shoved a chicken inside her mouth cause she had been ranting ever since they step foot in the house.

"Dude are you saying this for yourself?" Seulgi asked.

"Of course she does." Jisoo answered for Lisa. Lisa swallow and wiped her lips.

"I mean.....

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when Jisoo stopped her.

"Dude my cousin felt the same when you are dating Tzuyu. Now suffer wearing her shoes." Jisoo said.

"I don't know. I thought she love me? Why is she dating him?"Lisa asked, she fed Leo the mashed potato and herself one nugget. She aggressively grind the meat inside her mouth thinking that Kai is the one she is crashing into death.

"Did you asked her on date? Have you ever asked her anything Kai asked her?" Jisoo asked, Lisa drinked to wash down her food and shook her head.

"Exactly, you didn't. So don't expect Lisa. " Jisoo said. All three of them fell silent and continued eating.

"If you weren't stupid and you realize you love her earlier. Would you break up with Tzuyu and ask Jennie out?" Seulgi asked while her mouth is full.

"Of course I would." She defensively answered.

"Stupid." Jisoo pulled her ear and Leo added by biting her forearm.

"Ouch." She looks down to her son and he was reaching for the mashed potato.

"Geez patience." She said and gave him another spoonful.

"See even your son knows you're stupid." Jisoo said and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

"You know. I called you both to give me advice." Lisa said, Jisoo smacked her head.

"Here is some advice idiot. Move if you want her. As much as I like Kai more than you for Jennie. You are the one she loves and she is just forcing herself to him." Jisoo said and took her last nugget and looks at Seulgi.

"Agree, Don't wait for Jennie to give her sweet yes to him. Make a move. " Seulgi added.

Lisa heave a sigh and gave Leo another spoon cause he was moving in her arm.

"Maybe you are right." She said.

"I will make a move." She said.

"I will not let that Kai take my girl."

"Yeah! Finally your brain is working." Jisoo said.

"Uhmm before making a move on Jennie make sure to feed him first cause we don't want him to cry." Seulgi points at Leo who is getting Impatient cause Lisa wasn't feeding him on time.

"Oh sorry."

---

"Thanks for the dinner." Jennie said to Kai.

They are on the porch just standing. Lisa was peeking out of the window to see what is happening.

"Anything for you." Kai said. He placed a hand on Jennie's face and leaned forward. The girl closed her eyes and then she felt it. Kai kissed her on the lips.

Lisa who was watching screamed inside her head. Her body tensed up and her face screamed bloody murder.

He kissed my Jennie...... I need to kill him.

Kai held Jennie by the waist and deepened the kiss, Jennie reciprocated it by wrapping her arms around Kai's neck. They kissed like they were the only people there.

(A/N: I have nothing to do with life. I just want to piss you all off.)

Lisa's blood boil as she watch the two enjoy each other's mouth.

Jennie then opened her eyes and saw Lisa on the window, she gently pushed Kai which made the man chasing her lips again.

"It was great time Kai." She said. Kai nodded and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you." He whispered and bid his goodbye,Jennie watch him disappear before going in.

When she entered the house, she was welcomed with Lisa's darkest aura.

"Hows your date?" She asked in so much disgust. Her eyes moved down Jennie's lips and she was infuriated seeing it swollen from the past make out session she had with Kai.

Jennie rolled her eyes and picked up Leo from the rocker.

"It was great. You can go home now. I'll just call you tomorrow when needed." Jennie said.

"Tssk..... I can kiss you better than that." Lisa mumbled under her breath. Jennie heard it but she didn't comprehend it too much since Lisa was blubbering.

"Excuse me?" Jennie said.

"Nothing, I said your suitor is great." Lisa said through her nose.

"Kai is not my suitor." Jennie said, Lisa furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"He is already my boyfriend." Jennie said.

Lisa felt her world had a huge collision. Her mouth went dry and her soul separated from her body.

"Boyfriend?"

A/N: Then again this is a work of my mind do not hate any character.

One more thing. I am bored. Can you ask me questions? I will answer it in all honesty but please don't ask anything about the next chapters. Cause you know like Lisoo said "No spoilers." Or whatever but that's the point Hahahahahaha