Chapter 76

When Lisa remembered everything, she decided to bring Jennie with her in the military. She introduced her to her fellow trainees before and to their commander and general.

"This is my girlfriend slash mother of my children." Lisa said, Jennie bowed to show her respect to the official.

"No need. It is nice to meet you Jennie. Lisa said a lot of good things about you while she was here." The general said and pulled Jennie up to stop her from bowing.

The latter looks at her girlfriend and she received a toothy grin from her.

"Anyways, sir it is nice meeting you again." Lisa said and saluted the general. She dragged Jennie to the courses. They stopped and she kissed Jennie on the lips.

"I know this is not your thing. But I promise you at the end of this there is something good." Lisa said, Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and she was about to disagree when Lisa gave her a cute pout.

"Please do this with me."

"Whatever this is Lisa. I hope that something in the end is good." Jennie said, Lisa put a cross on her chest.

"I promise."

Lisa started the challenge.

"You can do this love." Lisa said and run fast to start all of the courses. Jennie cursed and followed her.

They started with running the 10 kilometer race. Jennie was constantly stopping to catch her breath. Ever since she gave birth to Ella she stopped working out so now she regreted it.

"If you are up to no good. I swear I will make your memories be permanently gone." Jennie said and continued the whole track.

Lisa was giggling while waiting for Jennie on the finish line.

"Where's my prize?" Jennie asked when she reached Lisa.

"This is just the first course my love." Lisa said, Jennie's eyes widen, she throw her hands up and was about to give up when Lisa plead again.

"Please.... I promise you I'll reward you something." Lisa said, Jennie glared at her.

"You promise."

"Promise."

Jennie nodded and stole a kiss on Lisa's lips.

"Lets go."

Next, course, climbing a wall.

Jennie looks up to it and she shook her head.

"No I am not gonna climb that." She said.

"What? Come on this is fun."

"Not for me." Lisa pouted again.

"I will help you get up there. I will not let you on your own." Jennie sighed in defeated.

Lisa positioned herself, she lower her back and clasped her hands together ready to lift Jennie up. The latter was hesitating but she saw that Lisa wouldn't let her get hurt. So she stepped on her hands and held on the rope hanging and lift herself up. Lisa helped her and she succeeded on going to the top.

"Now you help me get up." Lisa reached for Jennie, the girl used all of her strength to pull Lisa up. Good thing she is no that heavy so she was able to do it so.

"Wow I can't believe you can do that." Lisa said, they were both panting while sitting on top of the wooden structure.

"Yeah, carrying two babies? I think I gained a lot of strength from that." Jennie said, Lisa stood up and held her hand. They jumped down and went to another course.

This time they need to crawl on mud.

"Im wearing chanel. I am not crawling on that." Jennie said.

"I'll buy you new one. This is very easy come on." Lisa started crawling, Jennie rolled her eyes and followed her. She was really disgusted on how it felt and smell.

"Just keep crawling." Lisa teased, Jennie groaned and do as what she is told.

When they reached the end Lisa pulled her up.

"Tired now?" Lisa asked.

"No I am full of energy right now." Jennie said in sarcasm, Lisa chuckled. She pulled Jennie and kissed her lips.

"There's still a lot of courses but will stop here now." She said as she pulls away.

"Good cause I don't think I can go for another muscle ripping courses." Jennie pouted and she earned a laugh from Lisa.

"You're so cute." Lisa pinched her cheeks. Jennie whine when mud made contact with her face.

"Yah...." Lisa once again giggled and kissed her lips.

"Hmmmmm....." Jennie was lost on how her lovers lips taste that she did not notice Lisa wiped a huge amount of mud on her face. When they pulled away she grabbed a handful of mud and covered Lisa's face with it.

"Hey..." Lisa whined.

"Serves you right asshole."

"Oh I am gonna take revenge Miss Kim." Lisa pulled her and they started having mud fight.

Everything was messy and steamy.

"Yeah just right there...." Jennie moaned as Lisa thrusted her shaft in and out of her.

"You like that?" Lisa asked as she went on full speed. Jennie bit her lip and nodded.

When they climaxed, they pulled their underwear and pants up and composed themselves.

"I can't believe I just had sex with you while I am almost covered in mud." Jennie said as they are walking back to the base.

" Yeah, but honestly it is so fucking hot."

Lisa stopped them in a near faucet. She opened it up and washed off every mud on her body.

"Come here." She cupped her palm and fill it with water. She helped Jennie washed herself and once they are mud free, Lisa asked her to close her eyes for a second.

"Just gonna get something."

All of her fellow armies came out holding something. Her family and friends followed behind. She motioned them to keep quite and wait for her cue.

'okay' She mouthed them.

"You can open your eyes now." Lisa told Jennie. The latters mouth opened widely when she saw Lisa kneeling on one knee and holding a velvety box, with a diamond ring sitting inside.

"Jennie Kim, will you marry me?" Lisa asked, Jennie looks around them and she saw those military men Lisa is close with holding a huge banner with words "Will you marry me." In it.

"You fucking made me do those courses now you are asking for a marriage?" Jennie said in a verge of crying.

"Yeah but you saw right? You saw that no matter how hard everything is I will not leave you, that I will stay by your side as we strive through everything. So miss Kim would you do the honor of marrying me?" Jennie rolled her eyes but nodded nonetheless. Lisa stood up and put the ring on her finger. She smiled widely and lifted Jennie up.

"I love you so much....." She said proudly, she set Jennie back down and kissed her lips.

"Be thankful I love you." Jennie tittered. Lisa let go of her and told everyone that they are finally engaged as if they didn't witness it.

"Im gonna marry her. I can't believe it." She stopped when she saw Kai amongst all of the people.

"I should thank you. Because if it wasn't for you bringing Kyungsoo in our house I wouldn't remember a thing and I wouldn't be in here right now." She told Kai.

"That was nothi-

He was cut off when Lisa kissed him on the lips. Everyone of them gasped at her sudden action.

"Mwah..." She pulled away and smiled at him. His eyes where round as plates as he takes in that his ex's fiance just kissed him.

"What the hell Lalisa?!" Jennie growled.

"Im just so happy sorry....."