Hi

Y'all acting in the previous chapter like I said Jenkai had sex in real life. What the fuck?! I was just asking cause honestly I am curious too. I never put that on the plot before, but inside my head I think they did it, but not so many times.

Are you cringing with the idea right now? Well me too. Anyways, I am sad I badly want to buy Hammerbong ver 2 but my money is not enough and my mom is like very against with me buying it. Like bitch I don't even have enough money to buy it, what are you being mad for? Huh?

Also I am on my ways to scamming both of my parents so they will give me money. I have so many plans on how I can buy it. First plan was to say hi to my great father and asked him about his day and so on until he ask me if I want money. Second, directly ask mom for school allowance even though I am homeschooled. Third, be nice to my "step father" so he can buy me one, cause you know he already bought me an album and a funko pop harry potter before so I think he will buy me again this time if I act nicely. Last, be broke, envy those who has it and die with my mother fucking album and POBs.

I hate being a blink and broke at the same time. If this story can pay me I have a lot of merch by now and not crying bloody hell cause I a missing a lot.

Have you noticed how I quickly escalated from one topic to one another?

That's how messy I am...

Goodnight you are a clown and a broke blink....🤡 👁👄👁

Oohhh I forgot I think this story is about to end cause I need to focus on 2+6