chapter 18

October, 23, 20XX

Jennie's POV

Stench of sweat, sneakers squeezing, and continues sound of chattering entered my senses as I step foot on the Campus' hallway. I held Leo tightly against me as I walked my way to my first class.

I have no one to leave him, Jisoo's mom has work so I didn't have a choice but to bring my son with me. I hope my teachers understand me.

Everyone in my way went aside and I can feel their stares at me. Judgement is what their eyes scream, scrutinized is what I am right now.

"Jen I was looking for you." Irene wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

Thank god she is here. I don't know why but I feel like an outcast here.

"We are classmates come on." She dragged me and brought me to our room.

Once I entered all my classmates who were having fun stopped to look at me.

"Don't mind them." Irene whispered at me.

"Where do I sit?" I asked her.

"Third row, the one next to the window." Irene said. I nodded and made my way to my seat.

I placed down Leo's bag and took a sit. Good thing he is in deep sleep so it wouldn't be a problem.

"One reminder. You have a seatmate who doesn't really talk." Irene said when she took a sit in front of me.

I gave her a weak smile and waited for our teacher to start the class.

I glanced at the clock and there is still 20 minutes before the class starts. I looked at Leo in his carrier and he was busy sucking his binky.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed the top of his head.

I looked at the door and a man with black slick hair, broad shoulder and a towering height entered the room.

"Here goes Mr. Not-so-friendly." Irene whispered.

The man walk towards me and he stopped midway and looked at me from top to bottom.

"Are you Jennie Kim?" He asked me. Irene turned her head in complete shock.

"I am." I said to him. He offered his hands for me to shake. I took as a nice gesture and shook it lightly.

"Im Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai." He said then flashed me a dashing smile. I don't know but he is kinda cute.

(A/N: *insert cj*

  Just a quick reminder this is a work of fiction do not hate anyone

Just a quick reminder this is a work of fiction do not hate anyone.)

I let go of his hand and placed it at the back of Leo's head.