Chapter 73

Nothing.......

Lisa still can't remember anything. It's been a month since the incident happened and still everything is blank inside her head. Jennie helps her to remember but her brain is not cooperating. She still questions about a lot of things happening. Like why is her sleep over in Jennie's house super long, why she still hasn't seen Leo and Ella's other parents.

And she is constantly having nightmares, it was all about the same things.

"Please no......" Lisa mumbled in her sleep. Jennie sat up in her bed and shifted Lisa's position.

"Lili, wake up." She tapped her cheeks. The girl was not waking up and just continued crying in her sleep, bullets of sweat drenched her forehead, her breathing hitches and her cheeks tainted with crimson red.

"I love you please don't leave me." Lisa weep. Jennie held her face and shake her.

"Wake up Lisa...." Lisa fluttered open her eyes, she gasped and shot up in her place.

"Don't leave me please...." She pleaded with Jennie. Jennie caresses her face with her thumb and she kisses Lisa on the lips. The latter calmed down and kissed her girlfriend back. She was used to doing it with Jennie. And every time their lips clash together all of her worries disappear and butterflies erupt at the pit of her stomach.

Jennie pulled away and glued their foreheads together. Lisa closed her eyes and let her breathing slow down.

"I am not gonna leave you okay?" Jennie asked. Lisa tightly closed her eyes and nodded. Jennie pulled her closer and engulfed her in a warm hug.

"If it is okay to ask. Does anything added to your dream?" Jennie asked her. Lisa opened her eyes and looks at Jennie's feline eyes.

"Yeah." She answered in a small voice.

"Can you tell me what it is?" Jennie asked her again.

"I was shouting at you, then you cried and you decided to leave me because I was a bad person." Lisa explained, Jennie nodded and told her to continue.

"After that I tried looking for you but I cannot find you. I am scared..... Please don't ever leave me." She continued in a shaky voice. Jennie softly cooe her and massage the back of Lisa's head to relax her.

After some quiet time they pulled away and looked at each other's eyes.

"I don't know unnie, but every time I am looking at you, my heart beats madly. I can't understand it but I like how it feels." Lisa confessed, Jennie closed her eyes and a small smile made its way to her lips.

"I love you Lisa even though you can't understand things for now." Jennie softly said and kissed Lisa again. The latter held her face and kissed her back.

Everything happened quickly. They were already naked and Lisa was between Jennie's legs and thrusting her shaft in and out of her slick hole. Jennie held her arms and braced herself with Lisa's sharp thrusting.

"Oh god this feels so good." Lisa moaned and threw her head aback as Jennie's sopping pussy sucked her cock. It felt sorta 'new' and somewhat familiar whatever mix feeling to Lisa since she can't remember the first time she had sex in her life.

After a couple of screams. moans and pump they came together. Lisa collapsed on top of Jennie. Their hardened buds brushed together as their erratic breathing matches.

"That was amazing. Thank you." Lisa whispered, Jennie kissed the tip of her nose before passing because of too much exhaustion.

Lisa used her arms as leverage and pulled her cock out of her girlfriend's dripping hole. She rolled to the side and spooned Jennie.

"I'm sorry....." She whispered and kissed the top of Jennie's head.

Jennie woke up cause of sudden crying coming from the other room. She got up and noticed Lisa's spot was empty.

"Maybe she is downstairs." She shrugged it and walked to where her robe was hanging. She wore it and got out to check on the other room to check on her babies.

"I'm here... I'm here..." She cooes and picks Ella out of the crib. She walked to Leo's bed and he was still sleeping.

"Baby wake up." He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He sat up and motioned for Jennie to carry him.

"You're a big boy now." She said, he groaned at the back of his throat and raised his hands up pleading Jennie to pick him up.

"Okay...." She used her other hand and picked him up. He clings on to her. Jennie turned around and made their way out.

"Dada..." Leo mumbled.

"Dada is downstairs." Jennie answered.

When they set foot in the living room, she put Ella on the bassinet and turned it on while Leo, she put him down the couch.

"Lisa?" Jennie called and walked inside the kitchen since she is not inside the living room.

The girl wasn't there, not even her shadow. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and searched for her girlfriend.

"Lili?"

No answer.

She went upstairs again to check on the guest room and no Lisa. Next, their bathroom and still no Lisa.

Jennie started panicking and picked up her phone and dialed Lisa's phone.

"Lili, pick up." Jennie was starting to get anxious since Lisa never left without telling her.

"Please pick up."

The call went on voicemail and it hung up.

She dialed again and now she can hear it ringing.

"Lisa....Lisa please answer me."  And finally Lisa answered.

"Hello Lili where are you?" Jennie asked worryingly.

"Wae?" She asked when she heard the younger girl crying on the other end.

"I'm sorry.... Please I am so sorry Jennie." She cried repeatedly.

"Lisa please tell me where you are."

"I am sorry Jennie...."

"Lili please tell Nini where you are." Jennie cooes. Lisa hitches and tells her where she is.

Jennie immediately went down. She told Leo to look after Ella just for a moment she'll just go outside, the little boy didn't protest and nod at his mother.

Jennie went in the garage and opened Lisa's car. The latter was curling at the passenger seat crying.

"Why are you here?" Jennie asked. Lisa stopped her coming near her.

"I am a bad person. I hurt you before." Lisa said while crying like a little kid.

"I hurt you, I told you bad things about our son. I told you how much I didn't want him. I am a bad person. You don't deserve me." Lisa said. Jennie was confused about what she was talking about.

"Lili where is this coming from?"

"It was New Year's eve. I told you before that I was regretting having Leo. I am so sorry for saying that and hurting you." Lisa said as she dwells on that part of her past.

"Lisa I have forgotten about that since before. That was nothing anymore. There are much more things that happened after that." Jennie said and finally she touched Lisa and the thai let her.

"No you don't understand... I am a bad person."