Chapter 59

Lisa's POV

"Manoban do ten more lapse." Our general shouted at me. I saluted him and obliged at what task he had given me. This training is really exhausting, I want to quit so bad. But what would my son think? That his dada is a quitter? No I won't let that happen, I need to show him that quitting is nowhere near our name.

For your family, so you can go home immediately.

I run the whole 50 Km course in ten rounds. When I reached the finished line after my last lap. I let myself fall down the ground and catch my breath.

"Dude you are a one fucking fast runner." D.O. said when he plopped himself right next to me.

"I was part of the varsity running is also part of our training." I pant out.

When I had enough air in my system I stood up. I offered D.O. my hand and he gladly took it. I pulled him up and we went back in our line.

"That's it for today. You can now take your rest." The general said, he left us and finally I can take a shower after this tiring day.

"Man, I badly wanna eat some ramyeon." D.O. told me. I wiped my sweats and thought something I wanna eat.

Jennie. Jennie was the firstbword that popped in my head she's not even a food.

"Uhm I want milk ice cream and seasoned chicken." I said out of nowhere since my taste buds shouted it. I don't know but I am going to cry if I will not be able to fulfill those cravings.

What the hell? Am I pregnant?

Of course not I have a dick for goodness sake.

Me and my new best bud went to our barracks to get things we needed in shower.

"Man, I stink as fuck." D.O. said, I chuckled and agreed since I stink as well.

We went to the coed bathroom. I removed my camo uniform and left my boxers and sports bra. Men started teasing me and women are joking with me to have a taste of my dick.

"Thank you but I am exclusive for my girl only." I said, they groaned and Kyungsoo laughed.

"Guys, gays and ladies. I have the same length as hers you can have it if you want to." He said.

"Get out of here." They told him in unison, I chuckled and tapped his back.

"Man, shower..." I reminded him, he huffed and we started washing our body.

I closed my eyes and let water poured into my body, I also let my tears pour into it as my mind wonders to the idea of being with my love and my little man.

I miss you my Yeobo....

(A/N: for those that doesn't know what Yeobo means, it's "Honey" as well. I just used it cause there was a clip of Jenlisa before that Jennie accidentally called Lisa by that endearment. So yeah....)

When I finished shower I wrapped a towel around me and removed my boxers. I wring the water in it and hang it up to dry.

I went back in the barracks and got dressed with those shirts and shorts they provided us. I then fold what I am wearing awhile ago and put it in the laundry. And one last thing I did before going to the canteen is that I took my family picture and put it inside the pocket of my shorts.

D.O. tackled me when I was walking on the hallway, I pushed him aggressively and pulled his ear.

"You almost made me had a heart attack you idiot." I said to him while clutching my chest, my heart is beating madly and my stomach started turning. I quickly ran and threw up.

"God damn it!" I cursed and spit the remains from my mouth. I don't know, I think I am sick. I am having this weird nausea feeling and I am always hungry.

I held on to my stomach and made my way back to the canteen. D.O. waited for me with concern in his face.

"Man, you need to go to clinic you have been sick like a pregnant lady." He said, I shook my head and wiped my mouth with the hem of my shirt.

"I am fine." I said and tugged him towards the canteen.

We took our meal and sit down next to our roommates.

"Whatcha got there?" D.O. asked Chen when he saw the man holding a picture. He showed it to us and he looks really happy.

"Me and my wife had a new baby. This is the picture she had sent to me when she gave birth." He passed the picture over and everyone went awe. Once it was in my hands a smile turned in my lips.

I always wanted to have a baby girl. Don't get me wrong I love having a son but I want a little princess to protect and scare her suitors away.

"Cute." I said and returned the picture to him, he took it and put it inside his leather wallet.

"How about you? I heard you have a baby already." He said, everybody turned to me and nagged me if I have a picture of my son. Luckily I have one inside my pocket. I reached out for it and showed it to them.

"Dang! Your dick does really work as fine as men's dick." D.O. said in his thick southern accent.

"He is handsome as well." Chanyeol complimented. I nod and thanked him.

"Wait, is this your wife? She is fine as hell. You got a helluva jackpot here Lis." Lay said while pointing at Jennie.

"No she is not my wife.... Yet. And yeah I got one right there." I said, I took the picture and smiled. This has been my favourite picture cause this is my son's birthday and also the day Jennie become mine.

"Tell us how you met." I was broke in my trance when they asked me to tell them how we met.

"It was really long time ago. We were childhood best friends- they cut me of and started making 'ooh' sounds. I giggled and continued.

"As I was saying. We were childhood best friends. I always play with her and her cousin. She is one year older than me by the way. She stood up like an unnie to me, showered me with sisterly love." I stopped and dig more into memory lane.

"She wasn't my first love." I professed, they all went quiet and leaned on to hear more.

"I had a girlfriend before but we broke up cause she needs to go back to Taiwan. I was devastated that I started drinking and having parties every night. And then one night I held a party at my house and of course cause we are friends I invited her. We drink and danced, She kissed me and I kissed her. Then one thing lead to another and we had Leo." I stopped cause I was already running out of breath. I inhales and continued again.

"We went through rollercoaster ride before we became each other's half." I finished, they all blinked at me and their mouths were left hanging.

"You mean to say. You had baby first before you got into relationship?" Lay asked. I bit my lip and nodded. As much as I hate that part where I got her pregnant first before we became lovers I can't change that it was part of our painful past and now it bear the fruit of our beautiful present.

"Your story really is something. Im just glad that you two decided to be together cause hell you look great as a couple." Chen said. Yeah, I am thankful too, I don't know what will I do if ever Jennie and I never become real.

"Attention trainees your dinner is about to end." we all groaned and ate our foods fast.

That was one hella good trip down the memory lane.

I looked at the picture again and placed a kiss on it.

Thank you for accepting me in yours and Leo's life. I love you my Yeobo.

I stood up and felt another disgusting churning in my stomach.

See you later....I need to get rid of this.