Chapter 80

"Fabulous Mrs. Manobal!" Francois, our tour guide said as he captures a photo of me and Jennie. I shrugged off the mispronunciation cause it must be his accent.

"Yeobo I wanna take picture up the tower." Jennie said. I looked at her and she was hopeful, then I looked at the tower and I felt shivers escalated from my feet up to my head and taking over my soul.

It's too high... I can't... Im scared.

"I'll hold your hand." She said and dragged me inside the elevator. The french man followed us and he chuckled looking at my terrified state.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I told Jennie. She faced me and gave me peck on the lips.

"Nothing wrong could happpen. As long as you are with me." She said with so much adoration.

"Uhm Mrs. Manobal how long have you've been together?" Francois asked. Jennie turned her face to him.

"We've been together for almost 2 years but we've known each other since we were kids." She answered proudly.

"Ooh childhood best friends that's nice." He said, we fell really silent as the lift goes up and up. I can feel it, I can feel that I am going to fall.

"Don't over think. Just think about me, okay?" Jennie whispered to me. I held her hands tightly and took deep breaths.

Once the elevator 'ting' I slowly get out with my eyes close. I think the almost 10 minute ride of the elevator is crucial but the actual stepping on the top of the tower is very much terrifying.

"Lili come on." I felt my knees shaking as I make small steps towards Jennie.

"Yeobo hold my hand." I told her, she laughed at me but made her way to me. She wrapped her arms on my waist and guided me to walk with her.

"For someone as big as you. You are very coward." She giggled, we stopped on the railing and I didn't dare to look down.

"It is so beautiful up here." She said as she glanced down. My fear subsided as I watch my wife's beautiful brown hair be blown by the wind. The view is so breath taking.

"You are way more beautiful my Yeobo." I whispered through the air. She lift her look at me and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me here." She said to me. I gave her a nod, I move closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Anything for you my love." I said and gave her a lingering kiss on her temple.

"Pichure pichure."  I pulled away a bit and looked at Francois. He raised the camera and motioned us to pose. I laughed at him and readied for the camera.

We strike different kinds of pose and the last one is my favourite. I kissed Jennie on the lips as the view below and the skies above witness it.

"si plein d'amour." He uttered, I didn't understand so I just smiled at him. But I think Jennie did cause she nods at him.

We went down the tower which by the way is still terrifying as fuck, then we went to Notre Dame. It was exactly like the disney film only much creepier with all the statues outside. And of course we ate in some famous restaurants and Jennie forgot to take a photo of our food cause she already stuffed it inside her mouth.

"If you aren't just cute.... Hmmmm..." I threatened to pinch her but refrain not to. I just held her hand and we continued walking around.

Then a mime stopped us, Jennie tugged me asking to watch him make a fool out of himself.

"Hahahahahaha... Lili look he is so funny." Jennie said, I looked at him and he was not funny at all. He is just scaring the pigeons away. I rolled my eyes and continued watching just for Jennie.

When he was done my wife gave him a bill.

"That's too much." I said, she slapped my arm slightly and glared at me.

"Come on he made me laugh, he deserves it." She said. I release a scoff and we continued walking.

"Lisaaaaa......." She squealed.

She let go of me and run.

"Coin, give me coin." She said. I reached inside her purse and took a coin. She took it from me and closed her eyes, then she throw it in the fountain.

"Come on." She said and hooked her arm in my arm.

"What was that for?" I asked her. She shook her head and pursed her lips.

"Can't tell."

"Come on. Im your wife." I said, she shook her head again.

"Mmmm...... I can't tell it might not come true." She said, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine..."

We finally ended our tour for today. We got back to our unit and she threw herself on the bed immediately.

"Hmmmmmm so good...." She moaned. I took off her shoes and kicked mine and joined her down the bed.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked her.

"Yeah.... Thank you for this Lili." She faced me and faced her as well.

"Do you think my wish will come true?" She asked me out of nowhere. I fixed her hair and looked in her brown orbs.

"It depends. What did you wished for anyways?" I asked her back.

"Well just something. I can't really tell. I don't want to spoil it." She said. I nodded.

Okay you don't really wanna tell so just let it be.

"Whatever you wished for. I just hope for it to come true." I said and kissed the tip of her nose. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"It will be the greatest gift to me if ever." She said, i hummed and caressed her face.

"You are the greatest gift to me." I said, she opened her.

"I love you......." I declared.

"I love you too my lili..... More than anything.... I will be forever grateful for having you not just as my wife but also as my best friend." And with that i claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

You + me forver lovers and best friends.....