chapter 14

I never once felt embarrassed being pregnant with him even though people around me criticizes me cause I am so young. I am more than proud of him. Having him give me so much sense of pride that no one can step on. I am his mother and will always be. Not even death can obstruct what solid definition I have.

(A/N: Why the heck this sounds like a declamation?)

Lisa went out of the room cause obviously my words bruised her ego. She has been like that when we were kids. When someone points out the truth at her and she couldn't take it she would walk away. Totally childish.

"Big mama." The door opened again and Jisoo entered the room with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey." I greeted her. She hopped right next to me and peek at her nephew.

"He is so cute. Can I hold him?" She asked. I didn't hesitated or had any second thoughts, I carefully passed him to her.

"Oh be careful. There."

"Hi little man." She cooed him. She started making weird faces at him and it was funny as hell.

"You know Lisa is crying. What did you do to her? Did you tease her about her forehead?" She asked while she is busy playing with my son's little feet.

"No I did not tease her I just talked with her. I guess she taken it whole heartedly." I answer making her chuckle.

"I just notice ever since her girlfriend came back she become a douche bag. Like she was not Lisa at all." Jisoo said that made me think. She is right. Lisa never once become like that before well when they are still together it was really toxic. Everyone around is affected with her relationship with Tzuyu. Then they broke up the old Lisa we used to know came back. But now she came back and another old Lisa came back. Crazy how it sounds but that's how they are.

(A/N: Jennie baby just be with me.)

"Oh he doesn't want me anymore. Take him back." Jisoo gave back Leo to me and he quickly stopped whimpering.

"Im here... Im here..." I cooed.

"You really are a mama now. Before, you were just running around naked in our backyard." Jisoo said that brings me back to that embarrassing moment. I tried pushing that memory in the back of my head years ago but Jisoo is always here to remind me.

"Can you stop reminding me that? It gives me chills." I said.

"Okay, by the way the gang will be here in the morning." She said.

"Aren't you going to school?" I asked her.

"No, we all decided to take an absent and just be with you and your little Leo." Jisoo said. It made me feel so much love but I can't jeopardize their studies.

"Don't take an absent. There are still other day for them to visit." I told her.

"Nah, One day of absent wouldn't hurt. We wouldn't wanna miss this. This is his birthday after all." She said. I leaned closer to her and pecked her on the cheeks.

"Thank you unnie."

"Don't mind it. Remember we love you and this little fella."

(A/N: Lisa could never 👁👄👁)

We turned really quiet and just watch the little movements my son is making. I can see in my peripheral vision that Jisoo is crying. She is not that type of person who cries in this scenario. But now seeing her like this made me really feel she is the best unnie. She knows how to emphatize with me and I am very thankful for that.

"I love you too unnie." I whispered to her.

Lisa's POV

"Hello babe. Can I talk to you?" I told Tzuyu from the other line.

I am going to tell her now there's no way to hide anymore. I need to show Jennie that I am not ashamed of our son.

"You are talking with me right now." She answered me.

"No, I mean like in person. Can I meet you in a cafe near the school?" I asked her, there was a second of silence on the other end before she could answer me.

"Sorry I thought someone is at my door. What you were saying?"

"Can I meet you? In the cafe near our school." I said again.

"Sure I'll be there." She answered.

"Okay bye I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up the call and put my phone back inside my pocket.

I need to do this...

I waited as the clock ticks. I am all alone here in the hospital hallway waiting for right time to go inside again.

I never had a chance to hold him and I want it so bad. I want to hold my son.

"Hey you can come in. Jennie is asleep." Jisoonie came out of the room. She sat right next to me and placed an arm around my shoulders.

"Is it okay?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me? That is your baby. Of course it is okay." She said so loud.

"Okay." I stood up and she slap me on the ass.

I didn't complain and went inside. Jisoonie was right Jennie is sleeping and the baby is inside a bassinet near Jennie's bed.

I carefully walked towards the bassinet so I wouldn't wake Jennie up. She is really tired so I don't want to bother her sleep. I glanced at the baby sleeping and my heart started beating madly.

He is really beautiful.

I picked him up and stroked his plump rosy cheeks. He got his mother's nose and lips. His hair laid just like a silk and his skin is soft and as white as the  milk ice cream Jennie likes to stuff herself. He is so beautiful for a baby.

"Hey there." I cooed. I sudden sting in my eye occurred when he made a sound.

"I know I haven't been the best parent ever when you were inside your mommy but Im gonna promise you. Now that you are here I will give you the whole world."  Tears roll down my face as I admire my son's face. I kissed his forehead and took a whiff of his scent.

You are ours to grow.....

(A/N:👁👄👁)

After some moment with my son. I put him back and left.

I drove back home to change my clothes and meet Tzuyu. The sun has risen so I need to do this and go to school.

"Hey have you eaten breakfast?" She told as she entered the cafe. I told her to sit down and I haven't eaten.

"I'll eat later. What Im going to tell you is really important." I reached for her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Do you love me?" I asked her.

"Of course I love you. What kind of question is that Lisa?" She said.

"Will you still love me even if I have a baggage?" I asked her again. She cocked an eyebrow and looks at me sceptically.

"Okay Lisa what is this? You are scaring the shit out of me." She said getting weary.

I took her hands and kissed the back of it.

(A/N: I need Sana to get Tzuyu. I can't handle this anymore. 👁👄👁)

"I am the other parent to Jennie unnie's baby. the baby is mine." I told her, finally.

All the colors in her face drained and there was shock written in her facial features.