Chapter 72

Leo sat quietly on Jennie's lap as he suck his thumb. He is frequently looking at Lisa, checking if she is really his dada. Lisa would look back and show her childish toothy grin. And if so Leo would turn his head away and bury his face on Jennie's chest.

"Muh-may I wanna go home." He mumbled. Jennie stroke the back of his head and kiss on the top of his head.

"You wanna go home with Grampy and Grammy?" Jennie asked him. He shook his head no and hugged her tight.

"I wanna go home with you. Home us.... Let's go home Muh-may. I don't wanna be here anymo..." He started crying. Jennie knows he is sleepy that's why he is acting like that. She shifted his position and laid him on her arms.

"Mommy needs to stay here to look after dada." Jennie whispered.

"She's not my dada." He said with such conviction. Jennie sighed.

"Stay here I don't want to be alone." Lisa said in a cute voice. Leo closed his eyes and faced his head on Jennie's stomach.

"I don't like her." Lisa pouted hearing his words. She doesn't know him, but somewhere in her head he is familiar to her and she knows that he is filling something inside her heart.

"Please cute boy. Stay here with me..." Lisa continued acting cutely. Leo didn't mind her and just forced himself to fall asleep.

Lisa frowned and huffed.

"Your baby is cute unnie. But he is snob." Lisa said in a small voice. Jennie just nod at her.

Then Mrs. Kim walked in inside the room holding crying Ella on her arms. Lisa gasped and her eyes widen.

"Another baby." She said in low voice. Mrs. Kim looks at her and told Jennie that the infant wants her.

"Okay mommy is here." She cooed as her mom passed down the crying baby.

"Your baby as well?" Lisa asked. Jennie nodded and showed Lisa her gummy smile.

"Why didn't I know you have two babies? Where was I?" Lisa asked, she put a finger under her chin and looks up to think. She can't dig anything inside her head only blurry figures and barely audible voices.

"Ahhhh..." She winced when she tried remembering. Jennie asked her mom to check on her since Leo is also lying down on her.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim asked, Lisa shook her head and clutch on the back of her head as the pain throbs uncontrollably.

"My head hurts so bad." She started crying.

"Don't think too much okay? Someday your questions will be answered." Mrs. Kim told her, Lisa tried nodding but her head hurts. Instead, she lie down on her side to avoid hitting the stiched part on her head.

"Please tell me. Who is their daddy." Lisa said as she feels the pain in her head.

"Someone you know that is very close to me. Someone that I really love and who loves me as well." Jennie said. Lisa stopped wincing and looks at Jennie's eyes.

"I know him?" She asked.

"You know her." Jennie answered.

"Her? Is she like me? Someone with birdie?" Lisa asked again. Jennie chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah someone like you. With a birdie."

---

When Jennie was assured that Leo and Ella was asleep, she asked her parents to take them home with them. Mrs. Manoban told Jennie she could go home and they would look after Lisa instead, but Jennie doesn't want to leave Lisa. She wants to be sure that her girlfriend is alright.

"Please try to remember in your heart who are our kids to you." Jennie whispered as she run her fingers to Lisa's soft skin.

"Come back to us immediately. I can't bear knowing that you can't really remember us." She continued. Lisa scrunched her face and she started murmuring under her breath.

"Please no Jennie don't leave me.... I love you and Leo." Jennie's eyes widen hearing the Thai's words.

"Noooo..... Don't leave me please." Jennie stood up and shook Lisa gently.

"Lili wake up."

She kept doing the same thing but Lisa wasn't waking up. She tapped her cheeks and finally she woke up. Tears run down her cheeks when she saw Jennie.

"Unnie......" She cried and hugged Jennie.

"I am scared. I had a dream. I don't know why but you and your baby wants to leave me." Lisa cried recalling the recent nightmare. Jennie tapped her back to soothe her.

"What can you remember about the dream?" Jennie asked her. Lisa pulled away and looks at Jennie.

"I don't know. It's just I was chasing you and your son. But I can't see anything clear it's just you. Please don't leave me unnie. I am scared." Lisa said in a small voice.

Jennie nodded and kissed the side of her head.

"Im not gonna leave you." Until you remember us even if it takes forever.

"Promise?"

"Promise....."

The same event happened almost everyday. Lisa couldn't understand why she is always calling for Jennie and Leo's name. The dream is really unclear to her, but it always brought pang inside her chest. An explainable type of pain that she couldn't understand.

She is already brought home with Jennie. She was all confused when they went to a different house, but her parents explained that she is having a sleepover in Jennie's house that's why she's there.

"Stay here please....." Lisa pleaded to Jennie when she is about to go inside the bathroom.

"Im just going to pee." Jennie said. Lisa shook her head and pulled Jennie to her.

"Don't leave me here I am scared." Lisa said like a little child. Jennie cupped her face and squished her cheeks.

"Im just going to pee nothing else." Jennie softly explained. Lisa nodded and Jennie pecked her lips. Lisa was caught off guard that's why she pushed Jennie not too hard.

"You kissed me....... Unnie is not suppose to kiss Lili." She said and pouted her lips. Jennie chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Im sorry..." She said before going inside the bathroom.

Lisa sat there touching her lips, she can feel some weird feeling inside her and burning sensation in her cheeks and ears.

Jennie unnie kissed me.....

Leo looks at her and scanned her face. She turns to him and she gave him a foolish look.

"Your mommy kiss me." Lisa said. Leo blinked at her a scrunched his nose.

"Muh-may always kiss you." He uttered.

"Jennie unnie always kiss me? Why?" She asked.

"Because my muh-may is your love." He said and went back to playing.

"Jennie unnie? My love?" She asked herself.

"How about you do you also kiss me?" Lisa asked again.

"Yeah...." Leo simply answered. He is not up for the mood to talk to her since she is different from what he can remember.

"So... You are my love too."