chapter 3: Curious chicken

Jennie's POV

After we finished eating. I insisted to clean up. As I was putting the plates in the dishwasher I felt arms wrapped around me. And I knew that it was Lisa.

"Im really sorry please don't be mad with me anymore." She mumbled against the back of my head. I didn't mind her I continued putting everything else in place. But you know this girl is persistent she turned me around forcing me to face her.

"You are my best friend Nini. I can't afford you getting mad at me please forgive me." She said. She looks cute right now and I cannot resist it.

"Okay." I told her. I cupped her face in my palms and squished her cheeks making her look like a kid.

"Yey lets watch Netflix." She pulled me to the living room and made me sit on the couch. She disappeared and went to the kitchen.

"You still haven't told me what happened to you last night." Jisoo suddenly asked. I shrugged my shoulders and took tge remote control over the coffee table. I scrolled through Netflix and played 'The Kissing Booth'.

We were so enthralled with the film none of us noticed Lisa squeezing herself in between me and Jisoo.

"Popcorn?" She asked and offered us the buttery goodies. Of course Chaeng was the first one to dig in. She took a handful and shoved it inside her mouth.

A couple of scenes I found myself dozing off. I leaned my back on the couch and catch some Zs.

I was woken up when I felt something or more like someone is staring at me. I opened my eyes and I was not wrong, Lisa was staring at me.

"The movie ended." She said. I sat up and fixed my shirt.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well they ended up together." Rosé answered.

"So Jennie are you ready to tell us what happened to you last night?" Jisoo asked.

"What about last night?" I asked her.

"What really happened to you? You just disappear then appear in the morning." Jisoo said. She was kinda nosy cause I never kept a secret with her my entire life.

Her and Chaeng's eyes was gazing intently at me. It felt like a hole was burning in my face at how intense they looks at me.

"Like Lisa said awhile ago we were playing PlayStation." I said. Jisoo suddenly burst out laughing.

"Liar!" She said.

"Lisa what did you say you were playing last night?" She then points at Lisa. Her eyes widen then looks at Jisoo.

"Xbox?" Lisa said unsurely.

"See you two did something?" She said while pointing fingers at the two of us.

"What do you mean? What did we do? Jisoo." Lisa said.

"Stop bullshitting me. You know what Im pertaining. Come on say it." She said.

"Did you two have sex?" She asked.

"Jisoo..."

"Unnie..."

Me and Lisa whined in unison.

"You two screamed sex and by the way Jennie you have a huge hickey on your neck." She placed a finger where she said the hickey was, I quickly covered it with my hands.

"They did what?" Rosé looks at us just registering what is happening in here.

"Come on tell Chaeyoung." Jisoo forced us to say. Lisa was shaking her head.

"No we arw not gonna say anything. Nothing happened between me and Jennie... Unnie. We are just friends." Lisa defended.

"Friends my ass! Liar! Tell that to your monkey ass." She said to Lisa. Lisa looks offended and stood up.

"I don't really know what you are talking about Jisoonie. We were just playing games in my room. The sound Rosé heard maybe it's other people having sex on the other room. Yeah other people in other room." Lisa said in defense. Her tone was a bit raising but not the intimidating way.

"Aisssh I know when you two are lying. We've been together sincw forever duh." She said.

"I am sure I ain't lying and I don't really know what you are talking about. Jennie do you know what she is talking about? You Rosé, do you know what your girlfriend is talking about?" Me and Chaeng shook are heads in unison.

"Neither have I."

"Enough with this nonsense. I know you did something." Jisoo said.

"Yeah enough with your nonsense." Me and Lisa said in unison.

"Jinx!"

"Double jinx!" We giggled that made Jisoo groaned.

"Come on Chaeng I can't squeeze anything with these two. " She pulled up Chaeng.

"I hate you two!" She shouted before going to the kitchen.

"We love you too!" Me and Lisa shouted in unison again.

"Jinx!" I said it first and she groaned.

"Fucktards!" Jisoo yelled from the kitchen.

Lisa looks at me and took a sit right next to me. I snuggled closer to her and enjoyed the warmth she is emanating.

"Shall we tell them?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Do you want to tell them?" I raised my head and looks at her.

"They will find out about it eventually let's just wait for them to figure out how." She said. I hummed and nodded.

We stayed like that for awhile basking on each others embrace.

"Aha you cuddling up!" Jisoo came out of the kitchen eating Jellybeans.

"We always cuddle Jisoo nothing new so don't be malicious and delusional." I told her.

(A/N: Delusional? You mean like the one reading this and also the one who wrote this?🤡🤡)

She rolled her eyes at me and slumped her ass across me and Lisa. She looks at me and I stuck out my tongue on her, she looks irritated but I don't care she is prying too much and its kinda irritating. I know she is my cousin and also my best friend but there are certain limitations on things between us boohoo for her if she insist on nagging me. I wouldn't crack that easily rabbit head....