Chapter 44

Jisoo was burning with anger because of what Jennie told her on what Tzuyu said to her. She was gripping on her phone to death. Squeezing it almost cracking the whole thing up.

"You are not gonna destroy this." Rosé took the phone and put it in Jisoo's study table.

"I wanna destroy that or else." Jisoo said still mad at what she learned.

"Or else what?" Rosé asked.

"Im gonna destroy a certain taiwanese face." Jisoo said. Rosé sat beside her and cupped her girlfriend's face.

"Love, Jennie unnie already said that Lisa already did something don't be too mad." Rosé told her lover. Jisoo shook her head and removed Rosé's hand from her pretty face.

"I still wanna smash her face. She told my Jendeuk alot of bad things and that is not okay with me. I am her unnie. I oathed to protect her from everything." Jisoo said in so much pride, Rosé rolled her eyes and cupped her chikkin's face.

"You little knight in shinning armor Im gonna ask you one question." Rosé said, Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"Tzuyu is freaking tall how are you gonna smash her face?" Rosé asked, Jisoo pouted.

"Are you calling me small Ms. Park?" Jisoo asked. Rosé giggled and Jisoo attacked her.

"I did not said that." Rosé giggled when Jisoo went on top of her.

"But you are implying it." Jisoo tickles Rosé's side and released a lot of laughters from the Aussie girl.

When Rosé was turning red Jisoo stopped to let her girl breath. She then leaned down and captured the girl's lips in a loving kiss. Rosé  reciprocated it with the same passion.

Rosé moaned in Jisoo's mouth, when the latter bit her lower lip.

"Even though I am small I can do wonders." Jisoo said in mischievousness. Rosé pulled from her lips and gave her a knowing look. Jisoo attacked her neck and sucked on her pulse point. Rosé arched her back already feeling the heat coursing her body.

Jisoo moved her lips down to Rosé's collarbone. She nipped and bite it leaving a red angry mark on the aussies milky skin.

"Owh ghawd...." Rosé started speaking in her thick Aussie accent. Jisoo showed her signature smirk and left another mark on the girl's collarbone.

Jisoo then removed her lips against the taller girl's skin and gave her a sly grin. Rosé received that message Jisoo was trying to convey so she sat up and removed her shirt and tossed it across the room. Jisoo let a out a hoarse moan seeing her girlfriend's lovely body.

"Beautiful...." She smiled and leaned down again to kiss the girl on her lips. Her hands went to Rosé's back and she unclasped it's bra. She took the material off and tossed it where the shirt was. Jisoo's hands found it's way to Rosé's mound, she gave it a small massage before putting the pebbling hard nipple inside her mouth.

"Suhck it......" Rosé moaned out. Jisoo gladly obliged and suck both nipples like a hungry baby.

Rosé tangled her hands to her girlfriend's jet black hair and pressed her harder into her mounds.

When Jisoo was satisfied she removed her mouth from her and took off her shirt as well. She unclipped her bra and let it fall down. Then once again she took Rosé's lips in a passion filled kiss. She moaned as she enjoys the feeling of the breasts pressed against each other.

"Hmmmmmmm....." She bit Chaeng's lower lip successfully receiving a satisfied filled reaction from the girl. Jisoo shoved her tongue inside the girl's mouth and didn't leave any spot untouched.

When they were running out of breath she pulled out and stared at the beauty below her. She smiled lovingly at her girlfriend before going down on her. She pulled the girl's jeans off effectively making her almost naked. Jisoo let out a growl when she saw thr patch of wetness in her girl's panties.

"So wet already." Jisoo said.

"Only for you." Rosé said back.

Jisoo was happy hearing her words so she didn't wait any second and removed the only fabric that is hiding the girl's treasure. She moved forward and took a whiffed of her sweet scent. Then she looks up to Rosé and smiled. Jisoo went on it, she gave Rosé one long lick and received a breathless response from her. She gave her another lick and Rosé arched her back. Jisoo held her down and started creating a pace with her own tongue. Rosé was uncontrollably writhing under Jisoo. The girl has been doing her wonders and she couldn't deny it.

"Shit....." Rosé screamed out, Jisoo once again smirk cause she knew Rosé barely curse and if ever it is only when she is in bedroom under Jisoo.

Jisoo continued licking her. Her walls started quivering against Jisoo's tongue and she was getting wetter and wetter. Jisoo then gave her harden clit a suck and pushed one finger inside her wet hole. She thrusted her digit in a slow agonizing pace. Rosé wasn't getting it so she demanded for more.

"Morr love please..." Jisoo as always, she is willing to give what her love wants. She added another finger and fasten her pace.

Rosé started shaking and her walls tightened it's grip on Jisoo's fingers. She then gushed out waves of cum after cum on the smaller girl's fingers. Jisoo rode her orgasm until Rosé was relaxed, she pulled her finger out slowly and sucked the cum out off her fingers.

"Delicious...." Jisoo said.

Rosé was panting hard, her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her cheeks were flushed with red.

"You okay love?" Jisoo asked, Rosé gave her a small nod and a smile.

"That was amazing." She pants out.

"Oh we are not done yet." Jisoo said. Rosé looks up to her and let out a small whine.

Jisoo got off of her and she removed her pants with her undies. She threw it  and got back on the bed. She pulled Rosé up to sit down. She took her lips on a quick kiss.

"Ready?" She askex, Rosé just nod and waited for what is about to happen.

Jisoo put Rosé right leg above her left leg, while Rosé's right was under her leg. She pulled the girl closer making their womanhood touch each other. She held the back of Rosé and started grinding against her.

"Fuck... You are so wet." She grind their pussies harder. Their clit bumped against each other heightening the pleasure to the both of them. Rosé threw her head back and Jisoo took it as an opportunity to suck on the girl's skin.

"Fuck.... I love you so much." Jisoo said out loud. She grind harder until she felt the building of her orgasm at the pit of her stomach.

She held Rosé tighter and grind faster, their juices started mixing and dripped down the mattress. Their breathing starting to get ragged and short. They are both seeing stars and later on both of them let out a scream as their orgasm washed over them.

"Shit!!!" They slowed down and rode each others orgasm. Jisoo kissed Rosé once again and stopped her movements. She untangled herself from her and pulled her down to the bed.

"Who is small now?" Jisoo asked when she saw the look on Rosé's face. The Aussie couldn't form any words and just snuggled to her girlfriend.

"I love you...." Jisoo said.

"I love you too." Rosé said back.

They just stayed their basking in their after glow sex.

A/N: This just something cause I was bored as fuck.