Meghan, My Chaos

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

First of all, I wanna thank you for the mere fact that you opened this book.

This book is still on the process of editing and may contain a lot of grammatical errors and words that are misspelled. I am nowhere near professional, so please bare with me.

I highly appreciate your votes and comments, so thank you for those who will do so.

**

clam·or
noun

• a loud and confused noise, especially that of people shouting vehemently.

• a strongly expressed protest or demand from a large number of people.

I named this series with the word 'clamor', because the stories that'll be written under this series will be the clamor of all the women who were misunderstood by today's society simply for enjoying life.

This series is the clamor itself.

A loud and confused noise of women shouting vehemently.

A strongly expressed protest or demand from a large number of women who were oppressed for ages.

Welcome to the Clamor Series #1.

Date started: 5/12/20
Date ended: 8/12/20 (still under editing)