🅔🅟🅘🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔: 🅔🅝🅓

🌓

A celebration was in order since Jeon Jungkook, King of the Golden City, Leader of the Golden Army and owner of the apparent legendary Golden Penis had now finally found a wife he deemed worthy to marry.. and she hates me.

I even offered the Golden City jewel to its rightful Queen in good faith yet, Jungkook denied to take it.

Every chance she got, her piercing eyes wanted to cut me into shreds, I don't know exactly what her problem was but she seemed uncomfortable every time Jungkook came to talk to me.

"Finally fortunately enough to be married Jungkook, now you just need to produce an heir for my Joon Min to marry!" Teases Namjoon.

"Yes Hyung, but I'm clearly not as fortunate as you" He blushes as his eyes drift to look at me and Jungkook's wife inwardly scoffs.

Rani, even though pardoned for her crime of kidnapping my child, went back to Riverwell accompanied by Taehyung and their son Heeseung to rule as an allied nation alongside us and many others.

Jimin and Seokjin drunkenly arm wrestled constantly the whole night to see if they could beat each other in a challenge of who was the best and strongest General, until they passed out holding hands.

His Holiness Min Yoongi was not so holy anymore after he casually strolled to his private quarters with a maiden on each arm.

As the wine was passed around, Dr Hoseok would always cover my glass as I was not to have anything that could be harmful for my newly growing baby inside me.

Namjoon was elated to find out I was pregnant again, considering it took many attempts to conceive after my body went through a lot of pressure and stress.

"I love you, my husband" I whisper into Namjoon's ear.

"I love you too, my Wastelander" He presses a kiss to my cheek caressing his hand over my stomach.

🌓
The end ~

🌓 Thank you for reading💜💜💜

🌓
Thank you for reading
💜💜💜