🅔🅘🅖🅗🅣🅔🅔🅝 18+

🌓

Namjoon wasted no time at all as he carried me over the threshold of the Golden Castle and up the stairs to my room.

He kicked open the door, propped me up on my feet and took a seat on the bed and just stared at me, when I went to walk to him he held out a hand for me to stop.

"Please, just stand there so I can look at you" he brought his hands to his lap. "I want to remember all of this in detail" he said as he looked at me. "You look incredible," he says.

"Well you got your wish, this is an official princess dress" I scoffed trying to undo the buttons at the back of the neckline.

"Do you need help?" I nodded.

He stood behind me as I moved my hair to one side, so he could get a clear view of the buttons, I could feel his breath on my neck as he moved his hands up the bodice of my dress.

I felt one button loosen the lace around my neck, I felt his lips touch me where the button had been.

Another button, another kiss, another button, another kiss, it was agonisingly slow, yet so absolutely amazing, his fingers brushed my back as he pulled the buttons away from their capture.

I let him continue the delectable torture, my breaths panting for him to just release me, the buttons had stopped, just under my waist, he slipped his arms inside the back of my dress around my body, as he whispers in my ear.

"You look so beautiful, my love"

My heart was hammering, I almost forgot to breathe, he slid my dress down my shoulders into a pool of white onto the floor around my ankles.

He glides his arms around my skin, his fingertips are hot brushing against me, he relieves me of my under garments, leaving me naked in front of him.

"So, so beautiful, I can't wait to make love to you, my wife" he whispers and scoops me in his arms carrying me over to the bed.

He attacked my lips with his as I felt his pants tighten across my thigh, I cradled his head with my fingers and gripped his hair in a fist, he growled into my mouth.

He propped up on his knees and ripped the shirt from his body to expose his chest, rippling with firm muscle, and disposing of the shredded fabric on to the floor.

I sit up and release him from his belt, tugging the hem of his pants over his tight and firm ass.

Without even fully removing his lower garment properly, he kissed my breasts in turn, then taking one firmly into his mouth, swirling and sucking it, his tongue washing over and over.

"El tell me if I go too rough, I'm going to devour each and every inch of your body tonight" he said into my skin as he kisses his way down my chest to my stomach.

He caresses my hips as he proceeds his kisses down the curve of my stomach, then pressed his lips on the top of my thighs inching his way closer to my womanhood, he dipped his head in between my legs and I was in sensory overload as he licked his way into the folds of my quim.

He blew on it making my arousal pull even deeper in the pit of my stomach as my back arched at the cold contact, my pulse growing ever rapidly.

He continued his assault as he licked his way into my core until I was panting, finding the ever glorious bud that laid above it, I squeezed my eyes shut as he flicked it with his tongue.

I felt the delicious pull rising, heat flushing to my face as my body was ready to let loose, he entered two fingers into me, pumping them as he continued to lick and suck my bud.

I couldn't even say a word as my body crashed down on itself, my moans were deafening in my own ears as I was riding out my high.

He pulled his fingers out, leaning back up to kiss me, I could taste myself in his mouth as our tongues collided.

He must have kicked off his pants during the passionate raid on my body as he was completely naked, as he laid upon me, my bump touched his firm abs, obstructing him.

He firmly but gently turns me around as I place myself on my hands and knees in front of him, he lifts me delicately on his throbbing member as my back touches his chest.

I gasped as he entered me, breathing out a moan through the feeling of him deliciously filling me up, he started to rhythmically move his body to oppose mine, as our body separated and came back together.

I can feel his breathy pants on the back of my neck and hushed curse words whispering as he pulls my hips backwards to meet his thrusts.

I can feel my energy lacking as my legs are aching from kneeling up and down, so I lean over fully, and without complaint he thrusts back inside me, he held onto my shoulder for a better vantage, I feel the pull of another orgasm rising within me as his other hand holds onto my hips, driving himself harder and faster, my moans fill the room, as the echos bounce off the walls, pound after pound, his name graced my lips as I erupt once more.

He sloppily thrusts faster and harder as he hears his name being moaned into the room, he releases, pooling his hot liquid inside of me.

He flopped down onto the bed next to me in an exhausted state, he held me close, I could hear his heartbeat racing in his chest.

🌓

🌓