🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨❼

🌓

Jungkook did as he said and provided all of the building materials to rebuild the inside of the Citadel walls, Golden Army soldiers led what refugees wanted to return along with one of Jungkook's handmaidens who missed Joon Min very much.

Dr Hoseok opened an on site, free medical centre to help the sick and the malnourished, who were starved under the tyrannic feet of the former Hierarchy.

Namjoon provided seeds from his rooftop botanical garden for replanting the fertile earth with crops, to no longer starve the people with tax for fresh fruit and vegetables.

A few nightmares of the Hierarchy had plagued my dreams but I eventually began to relax and feel that my ordeal of overcoming the Hierarchy was finally over, and I began to feel truly at home with my husband, child and family.

🌓

Coronation day

The Citadel grand hall was nothing compared to the gold and white cathedrals of the Golden City but it was fit enough for a newly crowned Queen of Mono.

Made out of just stone and wood it had wide crystalline windows, garnished the Royal colours, white and black.

Draped tapestries of Mono history fell from the roof over the aisles of citizens who had sat in the vast hall to welcome the reign of their new and rightful monarch.

Yet to have entered the hall where everyone was waiting, it was nerve wracking to be the one person everyone will turn to after I am crowned, either in need or in complaint, to love or to hate me.

Dressed in uncomfortable, heavy and over baring finery delivered by Dr Hoseok deliberately ordered by Namjoon as a gift I entered the grand hall.

At the end of the alter stood his holiness Priest Min Yoongi who looked absolutely charmingly refined in his holy garb.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin to the right, watching me move my way down the aisle as elegantly as I possibly could.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful, a crown here and a few holy shmoly words there, and I was Queen and my son, a crowned prince and heir to the throne, a future King of Mono.

A glorious feast and a courtyard bonfire had begun where the gallows once held my father's body in a noose, Everyone remembered him that night, and everyone drank to his memory.

"Well my Queen, shall we retire to the Royal bedroom?" Namjoons brows wiggled and leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Do you always kiss your Queen so casually" I replied in a teasing tone.

"Can you blame me? My Queen is beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around my waist leaning in for another kiss.

"El, I mean.. your majesty your son needs you' says the handmaiden cutting our almost romantic moment short.

"Yes thank you I'm on my way" I smiled at her.

As I entered the room where my baby cradled, a manly figure stood over Joon Mins cot, startled and unable to see in the darkness I pounced unsheathing a thigh dagger under my dress.

"El it's me! It's me!" With surprise, it was Jungkook, as I laid straddling him on the floor he gave me a perked eyebrow.

"Jungkook what are you doing here? Why didn't you come to the ceremony?" I said as I stood up off of his body.

"I just came to give you a present, for your coronation" he says. Jungkook opened up a wooden box, inside a jewel beyond comparison was laid on the most expensive velvet bedding. "It's the Queen's Jewel" he smiled.

"I'm not your Queen Jungkook" I sternly turned away.

"But you could be, Hyung had you all to himself and I think I should.."

"You should what Jungkook?"

"Be able to have a Queen like you, you're beautiful and strong, we can unite our kingdoms and I'll treat your son as my own heir, I swear it!"

"Jungkook, I'm flattered really, but I love Namjoon, with my whole heart, I am his Queen, forever"

"I could just kidnap you" he chuckled "but I would never want to hurt you or make you do something you don't want to do"

"You couldn't kidnap me with three men to aid you" you giggled "You'll find yourself a Queen someday Jungkook" I kissed his cheek.

"You never know, she might climb into your window one day and try to kill you," Namjoon says from the doorway with a smile. It was that oh so gorgeous smile that made you weak at the knees. "And stop trying to poach my wife"

"Well, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, can you blame me?" Said Jungkook.

"No, I really can't," says Namjoon as he peered into my eyes, and I'm mesmerised by his charms.

"Oh El" Jungkook huffed "I would go to war for you, but I think that I'm just being selfish here, please keep the Jewel, hopefully your son can give it to my daughter on their wedding day" Jungkook bowed and kissed my hand longingly, then left feeling defeated but not in anger.

"I don't know what that man cooks up in his imagination" I smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
"He loves you" stated Namjoon.

🌓

🌓