🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝

🌓

Heading back to the Citadel, It was easier now that I was fully clothed, he's never going to get me out of my clothes again.

I approached the secret but not-so-secret passage way and I can hear voices, Kim Hierarchy guards, maybe they're being sent out to kill me?

At least my tribe is safe, they should be at the fountain caverns by now, even if the guards leave now they will find nothing.

I'm going to have to climb the wall on the other side of the castle, it's tall yet the ground slopes downwards making it easier to mount.

A shot of pain plummeted through my left shoulder, I was struck, I snapped off the end of wood that pierced my body, as I jolted across the wall, adrenaline fuelling me forward.

The arrow head still stuck in my shoulder makes it difficult to run, blood is trailing behind me.

And before I know it I'm surrounded by Kim troops, holding their spears as a threat that if I moved, they would lunge them in my direction.

A man entered through the crowd, my vision was blurring from the blood loss, yet I could tell from his voice exactly who it was.

"Ah Aurelia" General Kim Seokjin. "I've been looking for you" he grins.

"Don't call me that! Go to hell" I spit.

"Call the Hierarchy family, ring the city bells, it's time for a trial, and you, little scum, I can't wait to execute you like your filthy traitor father"

The General grabs the back of my neck and his Captain forces a rope around my hands binding them together whilst pulling me alongside him as he trots on his horse back to the castle gate.

The bells above the Citadel toll as they collide together, alarming the city, and acknowledging that an enemy of the city has been caught and will stand trial.

🌓

The Hierarchy consists of five members, The General, The Priest, Two Hierarchy siblings, and the Hierarchy Crown himself.

I'm fearing that I'm not going to get many votes of confidence during this trial even if Namjoon takes pity on me as a member, I've never seen the other Hierarchy sibling before today, I'm as good as dead.

As I am brought before them, Namjoon's eyes widen in recognition of my figure, I gently shake my head at him to let it be known, he must not speak about knowing me.

No one has sat and no one has spoken as the Hierarchy hasn't arrived yet. I am chained to a podium as General Kim takes his stead amongst the others, I will remain here until I am carried off, to my inevitable death.

Footsteps trail from the left as the Hierarchy Crown leisurely strolls to his throne.

"Be seated" he says as everyone follows suit, he waved an arm to the priest in cleric robes. "Why is this child here?"

"That's no child, your Majesty, that's the daughter of the Marta Leo, the daughter of a traitor." Scoffs General Seokjin.

"You are here to stand trial as an enemy and a traitor of the Citadel Of Mono and his gracious majesty the Hierarchy Crown" announces The Captain.

"What's say you, cousin?" The Hierarchy speaks to the General.

"Kill her!" He stomps.

"My son?" He motions towards Namjoon.

"Save, she's just a girl, what possible threat is she?" He looks at me knowing full well I'm dangerous, then he looks away.

"My son, Taehyung?" He looks to his other side, so that must be the other sibling.

"Save, she's pretty" says the younger, he seems sweet, innocent and childlike.

"Your holiness Min Yoongi?" He asks?

"Well.. we can't go around killing a princess now can we?.. save" He smirked.

"What do you mean a princess?" Namjoon's shouts as his eyes widen. It's true that my father was King Leopold the III. before his own Council stabbed him in the back and founded the Hierarchy, branding him a traitor, he turned everyone against my father.

"Son, this is Aurelia Moonchild, the true blood heir to your throne, are you sure you want to save her now?" Namjoon's father speaks.

"I just want to go home, to the wasteland" I shout and the Captain kicks me to my knees.

"Royalty huh?" Namjoon scoffed. "Take her to my room, I think I'll keep her as a pet" I search his eyes as he scowls at me.

"So be it, life in servitude" The Hierarchy announces as he slams a gavial to finalise the trial and I'm carried away.

🌓

🌓