🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨❷

🌓

It's been hours, it's almost daybreak, and I think I'm literally dying, why wasn't this easier, why am I going through it, why does it hurt so much, I'm going to murder someone soon.

"Would you like more tea, My Lady?" says one of the maidens

"I can't drink anymore goddamn tea, someone go get my bow" I panted, one of the maidens turned around to go.

"You're not shooting anyone" said Hoseok, he shooed all the maidens away.

"UGH I can't take this anymore Doctor, please" I sobbed,

"It's alright El, you need to relax, you need to stop stressing the baby, I won't have you pushing more until you've settled down" Hoseok says.

"I need him Doctor, I need him" I cried, tears burning my face and they fell.

"I know sweetheart, I know" Hoseok soothes. "Are you ready to push again?"

"URGHHHHH" I screamed.

It burned worse than any flaming arrow piercing my skin, I felt like I was being ripped in half.

I kept screaming and pushing, Hoseok's encouragement getting me through it, I can't take this, I can't take this, it hurts too much.

"Don't give up now, El I can see the crown, give me two big long pushes and this should all be over, I promise"

I bared down and pushed as hard as I could, I felt like I was going to burst into flames, I was soaked from head to toe in sweat, it dripped down my forehead mixing with my tears.

"One more for the shoulders," said Hoseok.

I gritted my teeth and pushed through once more, my head was splitting apart from exhaustion as I grabbed the sheets beneath me.

"That's it, That's it!" Hoseok shouts.

Then I heard it, the high pitched cry, my baby, I couldn't see yet, I wanted to hold my baby.

Hoseok cooed at the baby in his arms as he walked over to me, he laid them gently in my arms and I could tell straight away.

"It's a boy" I smiled.

"What are you going to name him?"

"I don't know I'm definitely sure I'm not going to call him Leopold IV" I giggled tiredly.

"You could always name him after his father?" Silence befell the room. "Just a suggestion" Namjoon winced not knowing what to do.

"You're here" I sobbed, "it's a boy" I began to cry, I had been emotionally stressed for the last few months and the sight of him just washed it all away, and the dam inside me broke. He came toward me and sat on the edge of the bed. "How did you get away?" I asked, emotionally balling my eyes out.

"Shhh, I'm here now, that's what matters" he whispered as he caressed my cheek.

"I would ask if you wanted to hold him but I don't want to let him go" I sobbed whilst staring at his little face.

"I'll hold him when you take a rest, take your time, he's absolutely perfect, well done my love" he leaned down and left a peck on the babies head, then leaned to kiss my lips, he had small tear leak from his eye, I carefully handed him the tiny human.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here" he whispered "I'm so sorry" he broke down and we cried together.

🌓

I was supposed to be resting but I couldn't take my eyes off of my boys, I could hear Namjoon talking to the baby about when he first saw me and how we met.

"I was just a man looking out of a window, and there she was" he emphasised "She was as fast as lightning, killing all of my rabbits, I knew that your mother could kill me instantly, she was a fierce wastelander you know, I've never seen someone so fast with a bow, your mother is amazing but she was no match for Daddy's charms and she fell in love immediately" he whispered.

"Oh really, is that what Daddy thinks happened?" I laughed.

"Ok.. She was so beautiful, I had to have her, so I blackmailed her, to keep her forever"

"Don't tell him that" I chuckled.

"and then your mother fell in love with me, the end"

"So that's what you're going with huh?" He nodded.

"Yes, I'll work on it later" he chuckled and left the baby to sleep in the wooden carved cot, he walked over to the bed and laid in next to me, he just stared at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"The most beautiful woman in the world, I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now in this moment, my love" and replied, then he kissed me.

"Knock knock" said a voice and Namjoon and I pulled apart from our sweet kiss, it was Jungkook. "I see you made it" he smiled at Namjoon. "Am I interrupting?"

"Ye-"

"No, of course not Jungkook," I said interrupting Namjoon.

"We came to see the baby" as he walked cautiously and quietly, followed by Jimin and Taehyung.

"Taehyung, My brother" Namjoon walked to Taehyung and embraced him tight.

"So I heard we have a little King," says Jungkook. "I'm going to have to have a girl now, join our kingdoms together"

"You don't even have a Queen yet" I scoffed.

"I've got options" he smirked, eyeing up my maidens who suddenly left the room.

"So what's his name?" Taehyung swiftly gazed away from the maidens as they passed Jungkook.

"Kim Joon Min," I said.

🌓

🌓