🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝🅣🅔🅔🅝

🌓

Everyone had already gathered together inside the Golden City Cathedral, the outside was glistening in white and gold sparkles from the midday sunshine.

My dress flowed down to the floor as did the veil that hid my face, the lace brushed against my nose as I breathed heavily with intense nervous energy.

I had never attended a wedding, yet here I was attending my own, walking through the hallways of the cathedral, painted with the beautiful Golden history of the city on the stained glass windows on either side.

On my arm was Jungkook, as the Monarch of the city he wanted me to give him the honour of walking me down the aisle.

"You look beautiful, I have half a mind to kidnap you myself" says Jungkook and he kissed both of my cheeks as we stood before the grand doors.

As we entered the cathedral all was silent as everyone's eyes fell on me, then tiny whispers were interrupted by a chorus of angel-like voices singing from the choir.

I walked as delicately as I possibly could toward the front of the altar, I hadn't looked up yet even though my face was covered, I was still nervous to look at Namjoon and when I finally did I couldn't contain the thrumming hummingbird that lived inside.

"As the reigning Monarch of the Golden City I allow this wedding to proceed, I give this woman to you in hopes that you will worship and adore her, be faithful and love her always" Jungkook's spoke as he handed my hand to connect with Namjoon's.

"I will" Namjoon bowed.

My veil had yet to reveal my face, I was biting my lip, I was nervous. Namjoon looked calm and collected as we both bowed to his holiness Priest Min Yoongi.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your Majesties, we are gathered here today to bind these two lovers in a holy marriage, Once bound they cannot be unbound as marriage is a sacred and holy vow, not just to each other but also to the Gods."

He tied our hands together, Namjoon's hands were soft against mine, and he clasped them together as my hands were shaking.

"If anyone here has any just cause for these two not to be married speak now, in front of god, or forever hold your peace"

Jungkook coughed and grinned widely at Namjoon as they shared a somewhat silent conversation.

"I bind them with the red string of fate as it has brought these two people together, and at the Gods' graces you shall be married."

"Do you Kim Namjoon heir of the Hierarchy take this woman in holy matrimony, to love unconditionally, to trust and devote yourself, to forsake all others until your death"

"I do" my heart fluttered.

"Do you Aurelia Marionette De Luna Moonchild Queen of the Citadel, leader of the free people of the Mono Realm, take this man in holy matrimony, to love unconditionally, to trust and devote yourself, to forsake all others until your death"

"I do" I replied as my heart thumped in my chest, Namjoon looked completely stunned at my Royal title.

"I have blessed you as a holy representative of the Gods, you are now married, you may look upon your bride"

The whole ceremony I hid behind a veil as I watched Namjoon's beautiful smile in front of everyone. It was custom that the bride hid her face as usually marriages were arranged. Namjoon lifted the veil and smiled, and gentle leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I said look upon your bride" Yoongi muttered under his breath and Namjoon shrugged.

"Do you blame me?" He replied as Yoongi just proceeded to finish his holy prayer.

"By the Gods, these two are wed"

The residents of the Golden City applauded along with the citizens of Mono in joint praise of our marriage as Namjoon and I carried ourselves down the aisle together hand in hand.

I just need to be happy for now, we must enjoy this time together before he leaves to go back to the Citadel.

"I married the Hierarchy heir" I giggled as we sat inside a golden carriage that would take us back to the Golden Castle.

"I married a wastelander, who would have thought?" he chuckled.

"I thought I was your Queen?" I pouted, turning my head away from him in mock disappointment.

"You are my wife, the love of my life and the mother of my children" He brushes his lips against my temple.

"Children?"

"Yes, when you give birth they will want siblings, trust me, Taehyung is a great brother" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and I blushed.

"How many?" I asked.

"I won't be able to keep my hands off you, so I'm assuming a lot," he grinned pulling me on to his lap.

"I can still kill you, you know" and he just chuckled at the threat.

"I love you" He kissed me passionately as the carriage bumped along the cobble roads. "I love you both so much" he rested his forehead on mine as he caressed our baby in between us. "I promise I will come back to you" He sobs knowing that he had to leave us both behind.

🌓

🌓