🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅨❻

🌓

Everyone comes to me like a priest at confession, like talking to my lifeless body somehow lifts their spirits from the slump they're currently feeling, or they just let out their worries and woes, whatever seems to be on their minds, I don't know how long I have been like this, I have no concept of days.

H.H Min Yoongi

"Together we pray with the Gods for the health and stable return of her Majesty's mind, A Queen, a Wife, a Mother and a friend.. she will always be the courage of the Citadel, and the city of Mono" Min Yoongi was a sad soul, he's making it sound like my funeral, I still have a pulse. "We honour her with flowers and grace her in prayer, Amen" This is mind numbing and I'm already in the deepest depths of my mind.

Namjoon

"Good morning my Queen, I've brought you some food, you're getting so thin my love, it's crushing me, I'm hoping you will wake up today, I can't wait for you to open those beautiful eyes again" planting a soft kiss on my lips. Joon Min is well, he's beautiful like you, I'm constantly trying to keep him entertained, he's gets bored fast like his mother." His chuckle brings an inner smile to my face that I can't display to him. "Jungkook won't leave until you wake up" he scoffed. "He says he needs to be here to make sure you're coming back into this world" I'm here my love, I promise."Dr Hoseok confirmed Rani's pregnancy, and now Taehyung won't let her out of his sight since she ran away, honestly I can relate, you were always running off" he sighed. "I remember watching you from this very window, a beautiful, quick and deadly huntress who had captured my heart, and my rabbits... "I love you, my brave Wastelander" he sobbed.

Jungkook

"El, wake up my Petal, please, King Jungkook is here to whisk you away on his gallant and noble steed" he chuckles. "But seriously, wake up it's boring without you, and everyone's miserable" I can feel his hands sweep my hair from my face and behind my ear. "Hyung is so lucky, you really are so beautiful, even you just laying here so still you look like a piece of art, I want to keep you forever" "My heart will always belong to you, I'm so selfish but I can't stop myself thinking about you" all I can do is listen. "Wake up or I'll kidnap you, you'll have to wake up to stop me" His slight giggle turns into sob. "Please wake up."

Taehyung

"El please, please I beg of you, spare my love and my child, I once saved your life all I ask is that you have faith in me to restore your trust, I know what Rani did was despicable and I know you were especially hurt that she took your baby away, But p-please don't take my baby away from me, please forgive her, or cast us out as my father once did to yours, I want to be happy with them, they're all I've ever wanted in my life, a family I can take care of"

Jimin

"Your Majesty, your favourite friend is here! don't tell Jungkook I said that, he will get jealous, Everyone is missing you Ellie, I miss running around with you, and spying and laughing at Maidens conversations in the Golden Castle at Jungkook's special bubble bath time" he left out a hearty laugh. "I hope you're resting well and the prayers we bring to you, keep away bad dreams, wake up and come to see me soon okay, my father really wants to meet you" he kisses my forehead.

Dr Hoseok

"Listen to me El, I know you can somehow hear me. I don't know if this is going to work. I pray to the Gods and all that is mighty and powerful that it does, In this syringe is a concocted mixture of Thorn-Nettle and venom, it will shock your system into hopefully waking up, I need to do this or you're going to starve to death. One, two, three..." A stabbing pain, courses through my heart and explodes up into my brain, my eyes feel like they're going to turn inside out. My mind is numbing, pins and needles cover my body like red hot fire ants eating away at my flesh. There isn't much to think about but the lights in front of my eyes flickering and flashing sending my senses into overdrive. Feeling like I can count every burning blood vessel in my body, screaming inside me, trying to escape to the confines of my skin.

Seokjin

"Your Majesty?! Someone go and get the Dr, her eyes are open!" White light is all I can see, a light breeze drifts over my skin. "Your Majesty, can you follow my finger with your eyes.. can you see me? Namjoon-ah get your ass in here, she's awake!!" My ears started to ring. "Say something your Majesty please, one word, anything"

"I forgive you" I finally spoke.

🌓

🌓