🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅨❷18+

🌓

Jungkook and Jimin had just left the Citadel gates to go East, embarking on a dangerous journey all for me and my people, to protect us from a suspected betrayal.

The thick Pelts were delivered as promised by the Northman and the Talisman from the Southerners priestess was given to His holiness Min Yoongi as a token to the faith.

Namjoon was wary of me because I had exposed his little secret, I knew he didn't hide it from me out of malice or deceit, but one thing becomes another until you're completely fine with hiding more and more.

The dinner table was quiet, Taehyung and Rani gave each other loving smiles and were holding hand under the table as I was ignoring Namjoon's pouting.

He looked down, I know now he's just sulking because I out smarted him and if anyone should be petty and childish right now, it's me.

I didn't really feel like eating much, my stomach was anxious, about the man from the East, it worries me that Jungkook has done this blindly because he thinks he loves me, my heart is heavy from guilt.

"My love-" Namjoon speaks but I cut him off.

"I'm retiring to my room now, Rani please wake me if Joon Min stirs" Rani bows and I resume to my room, followed by my husband.

"Please don't be angry my Queen, I'm really sorry I kept it from you" He begged as I sat on the bed.

"I'm not angry at you, I'm disappointed" I sighed "I want us to be able to tell each other anything, no matter how the other would react, to trust each other's judgements, accept each other's mistakes, and to work together, but right now...I'm not talking to you" I turn my back to him.

"My Queen, of course I trust your judgement, I just wanted to protect you, you've had so much going on I wanted to take this burden off your shoulders" He kisses the back of my head, and I'm already weakened by his touch.

"Please don't keep anything from me, we're in this together, I'm your wife Namjoon, promise me we will face everything together." I say turning around to face him, and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I promise my love, I'm sorry" He whispers against my lips before taking them between his own and I instantly melt into his kiss.

As the kiss started to turn passionate, Namjoon started to wander lower to my neck and collarbones.

"Namjoon w-we can't" I gasp as he rubs his fingers over my clothed clit.

"Oh my Queen, You're so beautiful, you're body is too tempting, please don't make me stop" he pants with his face between my breasts.

He started stripping my layers away, and as I lay there naked and he moves over me, staring into my eyes.

"I'm going to start from here" he kisses my forehead, and continues down to the bridge of my nose to my lips then chin.

Tilting my head upwards, his lips reach my neck again, his fingers trace my body making my skin feel like hot embers were dancing across on it, his lips continue through the channel between my breasts, down to my navel.

"But- bu- ba oh fuck" I squeeze my eyes shut and fling my head back against the plump pillows as he plunges his tongue inside of me, while wrapping his hands around my womanly hips.

"I want to feel you so bad around me my love" I went to say something but he cut me off "I know, we can't.. but will you touch yourself for me" He started to stroke himself, watching while I gave myself pleasure.

His eyes watching in hunger and lust as I rub my throbbing clit infront of him, making his dick leak from the tip, his strokes get faster and more aggressive.

"Open your eyes El" he breathes my gaze seeks his dark brown orbs. "Look at me"

Feeling the sensational pull of an orgasm arising in the pit of my stomach, I let out a needy whine as I release, as Namjoon watches me come undone, he unloads his white thickness all over my body.

"I'm going to taste you" he says and I feel his harsh breaths against the skin of my thigh, his tongue connects with my wetness. "So sweet" he pecks my sensitive clit and I whimper.

I lay flat on the bed, with my eyes heavy, Namjoon pecks my face and strokes my hair and I can feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, my Queen" as I open my eyes Jungkook is staring at me with a smile.

Gasping hard, I open my eyes again in panic, I'm sweating profusely and panting like I've been holding my breath. I look to my left and Namjoon lays beside me, sleeping soundly and I start to cry uncontrollably.

🌓

🌓