🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔

🌓

This was taking way too long, it's impossible, Kim guards are at every corner of this castle, I'm going to have to take out a few, it's almost sunrise and I'm running out of time.

From the shadows that adorned the corners of the hallway I crept around a guard, he wasn't hard to take down, wrapping my arms around his head, and breaking his neck.

I didn't feel bad, they would have my neck in a noose if I was in their position, they've been after me for years, yet never have they been able to pin me down.

I take out another one. I harbour no ill will to anyone, yet if they wore the Hierarchy crest, they would rather see me dead. I had scars, from arrows of fire, they had never shown me or my people mercy, why would I show any back.

The General Kim Seokjin, right hand man to the Hierarchy leader and cousin, he was my number one target, he's the one who hung my father, they called him a traitor for standing up to what he believed in.

Freedom from dictation, everyone living as equals, not a monarchy but a democracy, like we have in the wasteland, I may be top chief because I'm the founder's daughter, but I have my advisers that I listen too, all votes are counted no matter how old or how young.

Hiding myself behind a pillar, I notice a purple illumination, coming from the cracks beside a bookshelf, I waited for the guards to continue walking as I tread silently towards it.

It was enchanting, almost magical, I searched the shelves for any kind of hint at what was behind. As I move a book I notice a triangular shape engraved. The mark etched into the wood was the same as the amulet I wore around my neck.

My father's amulet was pierced through, it saved his life whilst he was in the midst of battle, I wear it to remind myself of my goals and wanting a better future for my people, it's the only thing I have of his, I wondered if it would fit.

I placed the amulet into the crevice and turned it clockwise, I heard a winding, clicking and a thump as the bookcase opened up, it led to another staircase, I put the amulet back around my neck.

I followed the purple hue up to the very top, and the beaming light burned my eyes, it was sunlight, morning had come.

But the most beautiful thing was what surrounded me. I was in awe, I had never seen such beauty in my whole life.

I moved forward examining the flora and fauna that allured me around into the garden, at the end of the botanical beauty, under a purple light there it was, the plant with purple leaves.

"I thought you'd might come here, Wastelander" someone scoffs, it was him, the guy from the garden.

"You- who are you?" I grab my knife.

"It talks-" He seemed amused as he let out a chuckle. "I'm the Hierarchy heir, Kim Namjoon and you're trespassing here" He grits.

🌓

🌓