🅢🅘🅧🅣🅔🅔🅝

🌓

I cried the whole night and I cried alone, Namjoon stayed in his own room knowing I needed some space to think about tomorrow's nuptials.

I knew I loved him, now I know that he loved me, but I didn't say a word back to him, his shoulders slumped when I didn't utter the three words back to him.

I just nodded my head like an idiot, I was elated that he loves me, yet my mouth was dry and I couldn't think straight. I felt horrible.

I had bathed in the empty silence of my room, not a sound was made, I couldn't cry anymore tears, I was to be married tomorrow and then Namjoon would leave for the Citadel, leaving me behind, and I think that's what hurt the most.

In the very early hours of the morning my bedroom door creaked and I pretended to be asleep, my face was raw from the strain against the tears that had fallen from the eyes.

Whispering footsteps entered my room, gliding quietly across the floor, the bed dipped, someone had sat on the edge of the bed.

They were too far away to tell who it was as I corners myself to one side of the vast canopy bed.

I heard sobs, my chest tightened as I tried to keep my breathing stable, the bed rose again as they shifted up the bed to the side that I wasn't sleeping on, I tried not to panic, even though my anxiety was growing inside.

Something caressed my cheek, and then I smelt it, baked apples and cinnamon, and I was instantly eased, it was definitely Namjoon. I turned over with my eyes still closed, trying to act naturally as I feigned my sleeping state.

"I couldn't sleep without you, I missed you" He let out a few more sobs. "I don't deserve you" he whispered whilst rubbing my stained cheeks softly to remove the remnants of tears that still remained. He caressed my stomach and sobbed a little hardener, the bed shook with the force of him holding in his tears. Still feigning a sleeping state I held onto him as I would usually do when we slept together. "I love you El, I really do" He kissed my forehead and got up to leave, it was time.

"I love you too" I whispered and I heard his shuffling feet come to a stop, he came straight back to the bed.

I peaked open my eyes and he was looking straight into them, as he hovered over me, his eyes were full of hope and happiness that I couldn't help but smile.

"Say it again," he says.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

He kissed me softly like I would break if he kissed too hard, it was warm and full of love.

"Aurelia Moonchild?"

"Yes" I scoffed at my full name

"Will you marry me?" I stayed silent just to tease him a little longer, pretending to think about it I hummed in thought.

"Oi" he tickles me on the sides of my waist and I laugh.

"Of course I will," I said and he engulfed me with a hot kiss.

"You're everything to me, you know that?, you're my heart, my soul, my lover, my Queen and the mother of my child, and also today you will be my wife" he says, he then continues to kiss me.

Things were just about to get interesting when a knock came from the door, as it opened maidens had entered the room.

"We apologise My Lady, we thought you were alone" they curtsied.

"That's my cue to leave" said Namjoon, pecking my lips once more. "I'll see you later then?" He winked casually making all the maidens blush at his shameless behaviour in front of them, when they had literally just seen him on top of me.

"Your dress My Lady" they presented a long white flowing gown, from inside a jewel encrusted chest.

"It's beautiful" It was really beautiful.

"You're breakfast is being served in your room My Lady, to keep you away from PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS" She raised her voice, and I heard two fully grown men giggling behind the door as they ran away.

from my expert hearing, it was Namjoon and Jungkook, I giggled at their childish behaviour, as I got up to get washed.

The maidens has filled a tub with lilac shoots and liquid scents while I bathed, they were insistent on washing me, like they would wash his Majesty Jungkook, which I assumed they were all to use to judging by their serious faces, I refused and sent them away while I relaxed in the hot steamy bath.

I felt my stomach roll as I poked it in and out of the warm water. I giggled as the feeling fluttered.

"Are you ready to get dressed My Lady?" Asked one of the maidens holding open a thick robe.

"Yes I'm ready" I replied.

🌓

🌓