🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨

🌓

General Seokjin looked not only surprised to see me but surprised to see my swollen stomach, I was clearly very pregnant.

"Who is responsible for this girl?" He yelled throughout the garden.

Everything was silent, Jimin stood in front of me, he had a very protective stance with his hand on his weapon, ready to unsheathe if this turned ugly, Jungkook came out of the castle doors.

"What can I do for you General Seokjin?" He said.

"I have a handwritten letter from the Hierarchy" he said, still trying to take glances at me hiding behind Jimin while dismounting his horse.

"Very well" Jungkook took the letter from Seokjin, but he didn't open it.

"Who is responsible for that girl and her child? She has been sentenced to a lifetime of servitude to the Hierarchy heir" he stared.

"I am" claimed Jungkook "and that's not your concern anymore, she is in the Golden City now, she's to have my child and she's to be my bride, My Golden Queen" he puffed out his chest.

"So be it, My Lord" Seokjin bowed and then mounted his horse.

He glanced at me again. He didn't sneer at me like he usually did, he looked quite sad, and defeated, he trotted away with nothing else to say.

Jimin hugged me, I didn't know if I looked scared or not but a hug was what I really needed especially from Jimin who was soft and caring.

"What we're going to do if he tried to take me back to the Citadel?"

"Run him through," said Jimin.

"I have authority here, he can't take you regardless, and now he thinks we're together he won't come back" said Jungkook. I knew he did it to protect me, I'm already married.

"Just like Namjoon, didn't come back" I sobbed into Jimin's chest.

"Well my gorgeous Queen, it might not have been his fault.." he handed me the handwritten letter.

Namjoon was to be tried for treason against the Citadel Of Mono for conspiracies against the Hierarchy via hanging.

"I need to get him out of there but I'm useless and pregnant, what could I possibly do?" I panicked, I thought he abandoned us.

"We will sneak you in, wear a veil, pretend to be Jungkook's new bride, and we will get him out," said Jimin.

"If I'm caught it is also conspiracy against the Citadel, freeing a prisoner that's about to be executed is-"

"If we're caught, it's war" replied Jungkook. "But don't worry I'll have my Golden Army on standby, Namjoon is my friend, I will save him, but you my little petal must stay here and rest"

"But- ok fine" I huffed.

"General Jimin, I'm going to need you with me" sighed Jungkook. "El you'll have to stay with Doctor Hoseok until I return"

"Bring him back Jungkook, please" I sobbed.

"I will El, I will, I will do anything to make you happy, anything" he cupped my face in his hands and place a kiss on top of my forehead.

I watched Jimin as he geared up to leave in his golden armour, it gleamed into my face, making me squint my eyes.

"Sorry, it's supposed to blind the enemy" he chuckled.

"Well take it from me, it works" I blinked. He smiled and tied his sword around his belt.

They all left in a huge herd of horses, galloping away, now I just needed to figure out how to get to the Citadel unseen.

"Ooh ouch" I fell to my knees. "HELP!" I yelled and five maidens ran to me, three carried my inside while two ran to get the good doctor. "It's started, arghhh it hurts"

They brought me to my room, the pain was agony, I'm going to kill him when he gets back, I'm having to go through this alone because he left, I don't care if he's a prisoner he shouldn't have left me, I started to cry, I wanted him here.

"Ok El, it's ok, I need you to stay calm" said one of the maidens.

"FuCK YOU, You USELESS FUCK!" I screamed as the pain was shooting through me.

"I'm here, I'm here," said Hoseok as he ran over to me on the bed. "She doesn't mean it I promise" he says to the maiden I just screamed at.

"It hurts" I whined,

"I know sweetheart, I'm here to help" he said calmly, "it's a good thing Namjoon brought this when he came here"

"What is it" I asked as the pain subsided a little.

"It's a medicinal herb, it'll dull the pain" he says holding up a bag of what looked like tea leaves.

"GiVE IT TO Me!" I screamed.

"Boil this into tea and quickly!" He said the maidens and they scampered off. "El, I need you to breathe ok? In through your nose and out of your mouth"

I did what I was told, it helped but not a lot, my head was pounding from the pressure that was building and constant aches, making me scream out. I was exhausted already.

"Here is the tea Doctor," said a maiden.

"Thank you can you please get me something to wrap and wash the baby in too please" they nodded and scampered off again. Ok so they weren't exactly useless. "El drink this please" and I did.

I felt a slight numbing now that the tea had streamed through my system, but it still hurt like hell. I was panting like crazy trying to stop it hurting so much.

"Alright now El, can you push for me when you feel the worst pain?" I really didn't want too, but I nodded.

🌓

🌓