🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅨❸

🌓

The rain seemed unstoppable as the sky was filled with clouds of darkness, lightning striking in the distance as I brought Joon Min to my breast to settle him for the night.

Seemingly content now with a full stomach, the Handmaiden takes Joon Min to bed as I try to settle back down to sleep next to my husband.

Yet Jungkook's face seemed to haunt my dreams, I know in the back of my mind I'm just riddled with guilt, he went to the East for me, what if he gets hurt? Or killed? It'll be my fault.

"Are you having trouble sleeping? Would you like me to help?" Namjoon whispers into my ear in a deep soothing voice.

"I'm just thinking" I'm not in the mood for making love to him right now.

"What are you worried about my Queen, I'm listening, talk to me" he says as he pulls me under his arm to rest my head on his chest.

"I'm worried that Jungkook's going to get hurt, and it'll be all my fault" I answered honestly.

"How would it be your fault, my love? He's a grown man, he makes his own decisions, sure he can be a little immature but he knows what he's doing.. to a certain extent" I just sighed. "I thought about going myself but-" he hesitates.

"But what?" I ask peeking up to his shadow of a face.

"I wouldn't be able to stand being away from you and the baby" Namjoon caresses my face with the back of his fingers, "After I didn't see you for months, after I was captured, it would tear me apart, that's why I asked Seokjin" He explained.

"I'm going to pardon him, even though he did kill my father, I- I think he's redeemed himself, he saved you, brought you back to me"

"Thank you, I love you so much My Queen" he kissed my cheek as we settled down together in each other's arms.

A commotion erupted down the hall, interrupting our close embraces, panic arose throughout my body, Taehyung screams were heard as he bellowed out in anguish and disdain.

Confused and shocked, Namjoon and I raced to the door to see a grief stricken Taehyung clutching at his heart.

"They're gone, she's taken him Hyung" he slid down the wall, holding his head in his hands "It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my fault" he rocked back and forth.

Taehyung started to mumble and then hyperventilate, Namjoon sat at eye level to him, coxing him to take deep breaths.

"Brother look at me, look at me! What's your fault?" Namjoon asked, yet Taehyung just buried his face into his brother's chest.

"T-The baby Hyung.. she's taken him" he sobs.

"Who- who took him Taehyung?" I asked seething with anger and fury.

"Rani" he sobbed through his tears.

"What why, where-?!" I lost my balance and dropped to the floor, my baby had been taken from his bed, from his home, from me.

"She-she went to check on him and she never came back, and when I went to his room they had both disappeared, I found this-" Taehyung continued to cry.

𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰,
𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾,
𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
- 𝓡

"She won't get far, not in this weather we will get him back" Namjoon pulled me up to my feet and cupped my tear soaked face.

"Send word to the Golden City, tell them to take defensive posts around the Citadel, until we come back with our child" I order the handmaidens. "Taehyung! Taehyung, look at me, you're in charge"

Taehyung looked pleading at me, he knew I would probably kill his love, but she had taken mine, in the middle of the night, during a thunderstorm. He was just an infant, a defenceless child.

"Get my horse ready, it's time for a hunt" I deadpan and walk away.

Lacing up my cuffs and putting on my boots, I felt the bite of the leather squeezing my skin, I was furious.

Namjoon and I left the castle and went out into the stormy weather to track Rani's movements.

With the thunder rolling through the Citadel, Namjoon and I adorned our horses and set off to find our child.

Rani's horse tracks had led us only one way..

South East.

🌓

🌓(This gif hurts)

🌓
(This gif hurts)