🅕🅞🅤🅡

🌓

Under the purple light, his once delicate features turn harsh, he looks at me with hardness, clenching his jaw, I hear shuffling behind me from the staircase, as two guards walk in, they have Marla in chains.

They walk her over to his side, he sees she is just a child and not a threat, he sits on the basin of the floral pot as he waves the guards away and they pace to stand beside me.

"What are you here for, this hmm?" As he dangled the leaf in front of her.

"My t-twin s-sister Sir, she's been poisoned" he nods in understanding.

"You think you're getting this from me?" He questions almost laughing in her face.

"Let her go!" I shout, and grab each guard's arms kicking one in the face and the other in the stomach.

They roll on the floor incapacitated and I stab them both in the throat. Namjoon's eyes rage at the sight of his guards weak against one mere woman, I lunge towards him yet I halt in my steps as he grips Marla by the throat.

"Well since I can't apprehend you" He tuts "how about a deal?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Not in your life, asshole" I spit.

"Ooo feisty, I'll let the girl go, if you agree to stay here as my prisoner" He negotiates.

"Only if.. you give her the leaf to save her sister-"

"El -no!!" Marla screams.

"El? is that your name, huh?" Namjoon remarks. "Well El, stay as my prisoner and I'll let her go, with the leaf" he says, and I agree to his terms, he has to capture me first.

"And what's stopping me from killing you once she's gone?" I asked.

"Nothing" He smirks.

He unbound Marla's wrists, giving her the leaf. "Take the leaf and run home little girl your sister is waiting for you" he pats her head.

"Celeriter curre" I tell Marla to run fast.

Marla leaves quickly but my eyes do not move from Namjoon's dark black holes, that are trying to pierce through my soul.

"Just kill me and get it over with, if you can" I challenged.

"Oh no, you're not here for that" He snickered. "You're here to be my slave, El" He whispers close to my face.

"And what makes you think I will ever serve you?" I spit

"Come to the window and you will see" he motions.

I watch from the greenhouse window, as I see Marla running towards the secret passage as guards followed behind her.

"You thought I didn't know?" He charmed.

"So it was all a trap, to what? to lure me here, Why?" I was puzzled, why hasn't he just killed me.

"I've been watching you for weeks" he nestles his head into my neck.

"And if I refuse your offer?" I asked.

"My guards will follow your little friend and shoot her through the heart" he threatens "and if I'm found dead, they will kill your whole little rebellion.

"You're disgusting" I spit.

"I was just supposed to poison you, and save the day, I didn't mean to poison the child" A hushed tone from his mouth.

"Like that makes it any better" I scoff.

"Still, you're here now, that's what matters" he shrugged. "So El make your choice"

🌓

🌓

(I peeped the tongue and now I want to die)