🅕🅞🅤🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝 18+

🌓

Namjoon insisted on carrying me to my room after I had lied and said I was tired, I just rested my head in the crook of his neck, closing my eyes and enjoying the contact.

Feeling the softness of the bed beneath me, I held on to this neck tight, not allowing him to break away.

"Don't worry, I'm not running away anywhere" He whispers and coddles me into his embrace "you must be really tired, I'll stay until you fall asleep" He says as we take our lying position, he pecks my temple.

He comforts me, holding me in his arms, I felt small and protected, I wanted to peek at his face but I felt so embarrassed that I had these kinds of feelings.

I'm not the type to have feelings or get attached so easily, especially with the Hierarchy's son, the very family which destroyed mine.

I plucked up the courage to take a peek at him, his eyes were closed, his lips parted breathing softly, it was just too tempting and alluring to kiss him.

I pecked him lightly on his Cupid's bow, not daring to wake him, yet he leaned into it, pulling me in.

The kiss deepened and I closed my eyes feeling his tongue caress against mine, our breaths were uneven, panting between our sweet impetuous kisses.

He leaned over me, attacking my senses with his sweet touches as he ran his fingers down to my waist, I feel drawn to him like never before, the sparks that ran through my body every time he touched me.

He slowly kissed my neck working his way down to my collarbone, making light work of the threading that draped over my breasts.

Kneading one while he suckled the other, my breath hitched in my throat, I felt powerless to him, he looked up searching my eyes, seeing my feverishly red face waiting for him to continue, rolling me on top of him, he unthreaded the back of my dress, to which I took my chance to remove my arms.

He shimmied the fabric down under hooked thumbs, so his hands could glide down my skin as he removed it.

His hands roamed my skin, his fingers were soft and slow teasing as he cupped my ass.

He rolled again so I was now underneath him once more , removing his shirt and his pants quickly while I was completely naked waiting to be overcome by him.

He parted my legs and plunged two fingers inside me, curling, making my already wet womanhood drip, then tasting me from tip to knuckle. he aligned himself, I could feel the tip as he teased it around my entrance.

From his kneeling position, he lifted me onto him, straddling his gloriously muscled thighs as I edged my way down on his length.

A heaving moan made its way out of my lungs, as he filled me with his hardness, he pecked my collarbones with soft kisses, until my body had adjusted to his lengthy girth.

He held me around my waist, supporting me, he looked at my face as I jounced myself upon him, watching my every facial expression, listening to my every moan and whimper as I filled myself with him, pleasuring sensations run through me with each plunge.

My heart beat is thrashing within my chest, my breathing heavy as I power through aching need to let go. I screw up my face trying to saviour the delicious moment.

"Let go" He whispers, I come undone, he curses under his breath as he follows, burying his face, sucking my skin in the crook of my neck. "Look at me" He whispers through his breaths.

My eyes meet his, his pupils are dilated and almost black as we come down from our incredible high.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he said and I bashfully hide my face in his chest, he chuckled at my childish gesture and kissed the top on my head.

Without letting go of me he shifted towards the top of the bed, again I was laying down in his arms and he covered us with the blanket.

"I'm holding on tight so you can't run away this time" He whispers.

"I'm not running anymore," I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes..."

Because I love you...

🌓

🌓