🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨❾

🌓

As Namjoon and I sat in the council chamber, he poured through pages and pages of documents and diaries written by the officials who died under suspicious circumstances.

"My father was ruthless, none of this surprises me if I'm completely honest" he sighed. "He listened to no one, and those who opposed him... died"

"It's over now, all we can do is clear it up and make Mono a better place for Joon Min" I smile at him.

"You and Joon Min are the best things that ever happened to me" his hand went through my hair the other to my face pulling me into a heated passionate kiss, lifting me onto the table full of papers.

"Namjoon-Ah" I smirk.

"I can't help myself around you" unraveling my sheath, undoing my leather pants and lifting up my shirt, kissing my hip bones, which drives me wild.

Knocking on the door stops Namjoon in his tracks. "Who is it!" he growls.

"Dinner is served in the main hall, my Lord" said the female voice.

Namjoons eyes peered at my body and his lips turned up into a sexy smile. "Thank you, you may leave now" he dismisses the presence behind the door.

"Namjoon" I giggle "I have to go and feed the baby" as he climbed above me kissing my neck, I smack him playfully.

He hung his head low in pout but realising his baby needed feeding he helped me off the table in a swoop, kissing my forehead. "Go, before I have you for dinner" He whispered in my ear.

After settling Joon Min, dinner consisted of light chatter between everyone at the table, Taehyung and the Handmaiden from the golden city had become very close, very close indeed.

"Rani, you look very pretty tonight" he whispered softly in her ear, playing with a lock of her hair that framed her face as she served him wine.

"Thank you, my Lord" she bows her head a little, serving Dr Hoseok who sat next to him.

"My Lord? That's not what you called me last night" he teased and I almost choked on my food, Jungkook and Jimin just sat with huge grins on their faces.

Of course Namjoon and I weren't the only ones making love, but at this rate, our household was about to get a whole lot bigger.

"Aw to be in love" sighed Jimin sitting his head upon his hands and pouting.

"You'll find it one day" smiles Jungkook and pats the Golden Generals back.

"Taehyung mind your manners" said Namjoon and Taehyung smiled, biting his lower lip watching Rani leave the room.

"Ok, Mr 'flips my wife onto the council chamber table'" he mumbles under his breath and the boys erupt into laughter while Dr Hoseok just shakes his head.

🌓

After dinner, invitations were sent out far and wide, to the other kingdoms that surrounded Mono, that a new Monarch had been crowned, having an alliance with Jungkook and the Golden City was one thing, but there were still three others that I needed to make peace with.

The first, a fishing city from the coastal areas of the East, Jungkook being from the West, imported all kinds of things from overseas, from tea to fine silk.

The second, Monks of the southern city of the old religion, they worship only one god, whereas most pray to many, they specialise in medicine and healing of the body, mind and soul.

To the North, thick pelts of fur are traded to other cities for comfort and warmth, also said to be home to the wildest of barbarians.

I learnt that the Hierarchy had burnt his bridges with these places long ago, only to keep everyone else's finery to himself through my people not being able to pay their high raised taxes.

Being a woman, I was fully prepared to be degraded and mocked for becoming the first crowned Queen of Mono, usually Kings kept having children until a son was born, my father didn't get the chance but I'm purely confident that he would be proud of me.

"So this 'meeting of Kings'? You really think I'm going to allow you to stay alone with four barbaric men?" Said Namjoon as he slides into bed next to me.

"I can take care of myself" I smile.

"I know, but I don't want them to look at you, with their filthy eyes" he says while looking at my naked body in front of him.

"Jungkook will be there representing the Golden City, I'm sure they will keep their eyes to themselves" I peck his lips.

"He's already tried to poach you from me," he scoffed.

"Are you jealous, my husband?" He pouted. "I will wear a veil, does that satisfy you, my love" I whisper in his ear.

"Why can I not attend?" He holds my waist and pecks my face.

"Because I need to assert my dominance as a Queen, you know they will look down on me as a mere defenceless woman"

"Defenceless" he chuckled "That is one thing you are not, I know from experience" he smirks. "Wastelander"

"I can still kill you, you know" I smile.

"Oh baby, I'm well aware and it's kind of sexy, why don't we finish what we started earlier" and Namjoon rolls over and pins me to the bed.

🌓

🌓