🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨❻

🌓

Namjoon was laid out on the floor struggling to stand with his hand holding pressure to the wound across his chest,
it looks like I got here right on time, he looked exhausted.

I was still pissed off at him but now wasn't the time to reprimand him.

"Need a little girl to rescue you" I heard from behind me.

I turned my attention to the disgusted face that looked my way, he was clutching the arrow that held him to the wooden panelling on the back of the throne he loved so much.

"You're going to regret coming here little girl, I have guards all over this place!" He spat.

"Most of them are unconscious right now and you're physically dying" I retorted.

"You've got a lot to learn if you think this will kill me" he chuckled motioning to the arrow that pierced him.

"No, but the poison in your veins will kill you..." he looked at me with realisation of what I had done. "A highly concentrated dose of Mung Berry poison lingers on the tip of that arrow..."

"You fucking wasteland harlot!, son please help me, she's poisoned me" he whimpers.

"You were going to kill my family!!" Namjoon yells "Nothing you say or do now will ever redeem you from the horrors you've inflicted on us all!"

"Guards! Guards!" he calls but no one comes.

Namjoon slowly stands and makes his way to my side, putting an arm around my waist, pulling me away, while still clutching his chest.

"I should have killed you when you were born wastelander scum, just like I killed your father! I will come after you both, and I will slaughter your child in it's crib!" He screamed.

I had heard enough bile pouring from his evil mouth, I slipped my hand into the sheath wrapped around my waist, spun on my heels, and threw my knife towards his direction.

It had hit him clean and thoroughly in the throat, I watched as he choked on his own blood.

He deserved a lot worse, a slow painful death, but knowing my baby would now be able to live in peace, was all I wanted.

"Let's go home, my love" Namjoon whispers in my ear.

As we left the castle I stood before the riots of people who were tearing the Citadel apart.

The bells chimed above, and the gates had slowly opened, I saw Jungkook and Jimin enter on horse back, the riots had halted as the citizens of Mono faced the Golden Army march in behind them.

Silence..

"KNEEL BEFORE THE QUEEN OF THE CITADEL" shouts Jungkook as he kneels and sends me a sweet smile.

Rows of Golden City guards follow his order and kneel in the mud that was once a flourishing city.

The Residents all follow along, kneeling down in front of the Citadel castle steps, bowing their heads at me.

"We are home"

🌓

I wasn't stupid enough to leave Joon Min the whole time I was away, Taehyung had travelled along side me with Dr Hoseok, to the old wastelander hideout.

As soon as they heard the Citadel bells toll they brought Joon Min to me.

We all sat around to make plans for the future of Mono, Namjoon had plans to replant and restore the Citadel Castle gardens, and remove all the Mung berries from the whole of Mono and Jungkook said he would provide all the materials needed to rebuild my fathers kingdom to its former glory.

They wished that they could have stayed, yet Jimin and Jungkook had to leave due to having to rule his own kingdom and send the remaining refugees back home, I had gone to bid them farewell while Namjoon put Joon Min to bed. I began to uncontrollably cry, Jimin had become one of my closest friends.

"Hey don't cry! I will be back, for the coronation" Jimin smiled as he hugged me tight and kissed my cheek "I will see you soon" he walked away into a straight march with the Golden Army leading them through the gates.

Jungkook turned to me with a sullen expression,

"Thank you Jungkook, for everything"

"Anything for you" he smiled.

"No really, thank you, without you I-

"Oh petal, if only I'd met you first" Jungkook sighs, he takes my face in his palms and kisses my lips passionately, as I squeaked in shock, he lets go and walks away behind Jimin.

Oof... What the hell...

"Goodbye Petal" said Jungkook but he didn't turn back.

🌓

🌓