🅕🅘🅥🅔

🌓

He had trumped my every possible move, I had no choice but to accept his offer. I was tempted to just cut his throat open but my knife was taken away from me, not that I couldn't snap him in two.

I was a prisoner of war, I could be tortured, abused, and forced to possibly do anything he wanted me to do.

"Wash" he muttered as he led me into a bathroom.

I was stunned.. as I've only ever known waterfall showers which were bitterly cold.

"What's the catch?" I asked as I scrutinised him.

"Wash or I will wash you" he spits.

I walked towards the hand filled steamy tub yet he made no effort to leave.

"Leave" I demanded.

"You don't give the orders here wastelander" He grits. "are you scared that I'll do something?" He smirks while stepping into my personal space.

I started to undress myself, I was not backing down to his juvenile taunts, his eyes bore into mine as he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth.

As I stood into the bath, I could feel his gaze on my scars, and I hid myself beneath the water.

"I'll be back" he muttered and exited the room.

He's an insane, egotistical, puerile asshole, and he's seen me naked.. but I think I won that silent battle.. I'm going to have to play his game while planning my escape. I need to get back to my people.

I washed myself, the water scorching my skin, washing off the dirt and blood upon my body from this morning's hunt, at least my tribe has food for now, I thought about how Greta was doing, did she make it?

Namjoon brought me back from my thoughts as he banged the door as he re-entered the bathroom with a robe.

"How did you get them scars?" Motioning the scar on my shoulder.

"None of your business" I say sinking further into the bath.

The water was getting cold. It was awkward and the air was thick with tension, if he looks at me any harder, I'm going to punch him in the eyes.

He held up the robe for me to wear and we walked into a room and with familiarity I recognised it immediately, it's his bedroom.

He gave me a half a stupid garment to wear, it was the ugliest thing I had ever worn, gone was my leather ensemble, I was reduced to wearing a night shirt that had no pants.

"You have a very nice figure, for a wastelander" The nerve of this man.

"Take me to my prison cell, I'd rather be there than here with you" He pushed his tongue to the inside of his cheek.

"You're already in it" he smirked

"I'm not staying here with you" I scowl.

"You don't have a choice, wastelander" He hissed as he grabs my wrist and pushes me onto the bed.

He strips off his clothes just as I had peaked the night before, I turn my face away and close my eyes.

"I can't sleep in a bed" I excused "I'm used to sleeping in a tree, and I will suffocate you while you sleep if you ever touch me again" I spit and he smirks knowing full well I can kill him.

I perched myself on the floor for hours in complete silence. I didn't really sleep in a tree but he doesn't know that, any excuse to stay away from him and his glorious body. I hate him.

If my father could see me now he would be really disappointed. I'll wait until Namjoon is asleep, and I will climb out of the window back to my people and get them to a safer hiding place. Then I can kill this prick.

🌓

🌓