🅔🅛🅔🅥🅔🅝

🌓

All I did was sleep, exhaustion made me weak, I was useless to my tribe and in no way a leader anymore, I had assigned my position to Marix, she was the next eldest of the raiders, there wasn't any raiding to do but she had a keen eye for trouble.

The weather was hot enough to soak up the entire ocean today, I'm panting with extreme effort trying to stay conscious, sweat tickled as it drips down my forehead and the heat, even in the shade was immense.

My skin was clammy and damp, I don't know what's wrong with my body.

Dr Hoseok should be back soon, it's been two days of agony, I haven't seen much, haven't felt much other than the dehydration clouding my mind.

Being delirious, hallucinating all sorts of things, voices swirling inside my head and my body feeling weightless, floating.

I know I must have passed out because everything is clean, white and gold, am I dead? Is this what heaven looks like?

My body was attacked with an ice cold feeling washing over me, it was refreshing even though it stung, my senses being destroyed, and the fear of not knowing what was going on with me and my body was sending me into panic.

"Breathe. Breathe" who's there?

As I was coming back to reality, I found myself in a huge comfortable bed, I didn't recognise the room I was in until the white walls laced with gold came into focus.

"Clean, white and gold, I'm not in heaven then" I said out loud as my head was pounding too hard for me to think straight.

"Our guest is awake Doctor" says a voice, it's a very built man, brown hair, with big brown eyes.

"Ah, El how are you feeling?, I'm sorry I had to kind of kidnap you, but you were very sick and I had to bring you here" said Dr Hoseok.

"I'm better now, thank you," I said as I tried to sit up.

"You can't get up you need rest, this is his Majesty Jungkook, Monarch of the Golden City, I've told him about your situation" said Dr Hoseok.

"And what's my situation?" I asked.

"Your baby, My Lady" Jungkook steps into interject. "You are the Royal Monarch, your baby is going to be the next King or Queen of The Citadel, the Hierarchy will want to kill that baby the first chance he gets" he chuckled.

"And what makes you think I'm even going to be a Monarch?, I'm lucky they didn't hang me when they had the chance" I scoffed.

"You, My Lady have my Golden Army" He smirks.

"And what do you get out of this?" I asked Jungkook clearly if he had something to gain from this too.

"A new alliance, between the Citadel and the Golden City, a marriage?" He says.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to marry you" I say looking down at my stomach.

"It was worth a shot" he chucked again, this guy thinks he's hilarious.

"But the alliance can be built on trust, instead of a marriage, perhaps a friendship, like our parents?" I suggested.

"Accepted" he smiled, it was friendly.

🌓

Dr Hoseok would come less frequently to see me, he said he still had my tribe to take care of, he would visit once a week just to check on my progress.

Jungkook wasn't the chatting type, he didn't stick around, but sitting around all day wasn't my forte.

I wasn't a prisoner here, but shifting around in this stupid dress was literally a prison, so I took it upon myself to take a casual stroll around, okay I was being nosy.

I heard voices from inside the room, it wasn't very distinctive but I could hear something, I pressed my ear up against the door.

"She's fine she's safe here, my friend"

"Please look after her Jungkook"

"I will Hyung, I've got my best guards on it, General Jimin is observing the area, and he's prepared for anything"

"I want to see her"

That's all I heard, then I heard footsteps nearing the door, I ran as fast and as stealthily as my body would allow to my room and almost dived under the covers of my bed.

I heard the click of the door and I shut my eyes, more footsteps approached.

"See she's healthy, the baby is healthy, Your chief medical officer informed me she may be pregnant two weeks after she arrived, he has taken very good care of her, so stop worrying-"

"How can I not worry when she's carrying my child!" That's Namjoon's voice.

"Namjoon?!" I sat straight up from the bed, his eyes wide in shock at my sudden outburst.

🌓

🌓