20: "Do we have a deal?"

Começar do início

"I'll be fine.'

He shakes his head, disapproving with my answer.

"Come on then." He sighs, placing his hand on my lower back, guiding me out of the door. What is he doing? "I'll walk you back."

I stop, turning back around to face him.

"I said I can do it by myself Harry." I state, staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, well I'm a gentleman and I always walk a girl home."

I scoff. "You? A gentleman?" I mock, rolling my eyes, "yeah right."

"Yeah! And if you actually knew me, you would know that." He harshly replies, forcefully guiding me out. I think my comment has offended him. He removes his hand, walking to my right hand side, keeping his distance. This was going to be a long walk.

I pull out my phone from my bag, sighing at the time. *1:42*. We should be back at mine in about an hours time, maybe sooner if we walk fast. But my feet were hurting already and it had only been 10 minutes.

I turn to Harry, whose head faced the ground, his curls covering his identity.

A slight hit of guilt comes over me as I watch him walk. He offered to walk over an hour just to make sure I get home safely. But then again, he is the one that wanted to. I would have been more than happy to go by myself.

"Mollie." The raspiness of Harrys' voice startles me.

What did he want?

"Yes?"

"You know when you arrived tonight, and you sat around the table eating, and you said there wasn't anything that you liked about me..." he pauses, "was that true?"

"Y-yeah." I stutter, thinking about his question.

"So out of everything to do with me, you don't like one little thing?" He smiles in disbelief, as if I was hiding something.

"Nope." I pop the 'p', smiling to myself.

"Oh come on," He whines looking at me, "I bet you can name 3 things that you actually like about me." He challenges.

"No, I can't, it's physically impossible Harry." I joke in a serious tone, our eyes exchanging glances as we walked.

"Just try." He laughs, demanding for my acceptance.

"Fine." I huff, "but you have to name 3 things about me."

"Deal." He smiles with a sense of accomplishment on his face. "You go first."

I hum, thinking of answer.

"You've got great hair, I'll give you that" I admit, biting my cheek.

A smug look prints itself on his face, happy with my answer.

"A fan of the curls are you?" He teases, turning his head towards mine, both of us still walking at a slow pace.

"I'm not a fan of them, I'm  just saying they're nice." I defend "unique that's all."

"I seem to remember you calling me a poodle earlier." He lightly laughs, facing the front once again. "Anything else?"

"I think you'll find it's you turn to say something about me." I speak, looking up at him.

He bites his lip, looking up to the sky. Obviously he was struggling to think of an answer.

"You're independent." He suddenly speaks.

His compliment shocks me a little.

And why is that a good quality?" I curiously ask, raising my eyebrows.