37: "Bye"

The plane ride back home was quite quick, both harry and I fell asleep for the entire journey. We all collected our luggage and headed into separate taxis. There was a swarm of fans outside, all flashing their cameras and trying to get pictures with the boys. Thankfully there wasn't as many as the time we were at the meet and greets, but there was still a lot.

I watch the boys get into their taxis as me and Harry wait for his car. His car was being driven to the airport for some strange reason. I don't know why.

"Why aren't we getting a taxi?" I ask, jumping into the car.

"Because I want to take you home."

"Oh." I reply. "Thanks."

We set off, me slowly drifting to sleep again. I don't know why I was so tired? I just was.
...

I'm woken by a soft hand gently rubbing my right arm and my hair being brushed behind my ear.

"Mollie..." Harry's raspy voice whispers, "your home."

My eyes flutter open. God it was bright. I sit up, my eyes adjusting to the new surrounding. It felt like I hadn't been home in ages! Which was true to be honest.

I look out the window. I would probably have to do a lot of cleaning and dusting today...unfortunately. I also need to collect max from Stella.

I turn my head back to Harry. What is meant to happen now? I never thought about this moment. He is going to be continuing with his tour soon, so he will be really busy... Are we going to meet up again? Are we friends? Are we more?

I stay silent, not wanting him to know what I'm thinking.

"Thanks Harry." I speak, "for everything. It was an...interesting week."

There's a pause. A long pause. Neither of us saying anything or moving. We just there. Stare deep into each others eyes.

"Let me get your bag." He finally speaks, getting out of the car, me soon following.

Harry drags it around to my side of the car, both of us standing in silence.

"Right well, I'll text you sometime." He speaks, wrapping his arms around me. My body tingles as I do the same. He was so warm. So we would be meeting up again. I smile, embracing the hug a little longer.

"Okay." I pull away. "Umm, well bye Harry."

"Bye Mollie." He whispers.

I turn around dragging my suitcase behind me and beginning to open the front gate.

"Molly wait." His voice had a ton of urgency in it as he runs to the gate. He slows down, standing directly in front of me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

Harry's head slowly comes closer to mine, lightly pressing his lips against mine. His head cupping the back of my neck. He holds for 5 seconds, my body melting the longer it went on.

He breaks. A smile appearing on both of our faces.

"Just needed one more." He grins, before walking back to the car.

I step inside, leaning against the door. Wow...I feel so weak. I cannot seem to get rid of this smile.

My mind jumbles. What were we? Are we a couple? No...he didn't say we were. But he loves me. So surely we are now together? My head spins. I really didn't know.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
10 likes and 10 Comments