14: Bad Choice

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You have freaking Harry Styles' number!" She screams, waving her arms frantically in the air. "How could you not tell me this! Oh my God you have to dive it to me and then he can give me Nialls!"

"Like he would do that Stella." I grunt, trying to take the phone back, "Stella give it to me!"

She stands up, reading the text Harry had sent.

"He said look behind you." She rushes her words, spinning in all directions. "Over there! Oh my God it's him!"

Stella races towards him, tears coming to her eyes. I reluctantly follow her, only to get my phone back, not to see Harry.

The smug look on his face as I approach the bench sends tingles of rage through me. He wore denim 3 quarter length shorts and a tight fitting white top. His RayBan sunglasses cover his green orbs, and his hat flattened his coiled curls.

"Alright girls" He nods, causing Stella to go absolutely mental.

She jumps on the empty space next to him, invading his personal space slightly.

"Are you not sitting down Mollie?" He speaks, patting the space next to him.

"No, I'd rather stand thank you." I grunt, folding my arms.

"I love you so much Harry, and the rest of the boys. Hows Niall, is he here? Is he coming down too?" She frantically rushes her words, continuously fidgeting in her seat.

"No he's not, sorry." Harry laughs, placing his arm over the back of the bench, trying to look cool.

"Why are you here?" I ask, "won't your fans know who you are?"

"You'd be surprised and how a hat and sun glasses can make you appear a little different."

"I wish you would disappear all together." I say under my breath.

"But speaking of Niall, do you two want to come to his BBQ this Saturday?" He grins, sorting out his hair.

What, why would he invite us?

"N-"

"Yes!" Stellas' answer cuts me off. "We would love too!"

"Actually, no." I bluntly state, "Stella will go, I won't be able to make it."

Harry's face twists in confusion.

"Why not? Every other girl would want to come?" He slowly speaks.

"Yeah it will be fun Mollie, please?" Stella begs, pulling a puppy dog face.

"Well like I've said before, I'm not like other girls. I'm not coming, sorry Stella." There's an awkward tension. "Can I have my phone back please?"

She hands it ti me, her smile fading as I huffed and stomped back to the blanket. I can feel Harry and Stellas' eyes intently burning into me as I sat down.

Harry POV

Wow, she's stubborn. But I quite like it.

"Don't worry, I will get her to come" Stella laughs, sliding closer to me.

I awkwardly laugh, not sure on how to reply. "Okay. Well it's at Nialls house at 6pm till whenever. I will text Mollie the details."

"Okay." She smiles, her eyes becoming glossy. This is the sort of reaction I was used to from girls, not the one Mollie gives me. Her actions just throw me slightly. I don't really know how to react to her sometimes.