28: A first glimpse

"Morning sleepy head!" Harrys low voice speaks, nudging me from above.

My tired eyes flutter open. He's fully clothed, hair washed and everything.

"W-what time is it?" I ask, having no time awareness.

"9:30." He replies, opening the curtains, the bright sunlight burning my eyes. "You can have a shower, and get changed, while I go and talk to the boys down stairs...we're leaving at 10 for a meet and greet, and an interview."

"The boys? They're here too?"

"Liam and Louis have flats too, but they rarely come here, they mostly stay at Niall."

I nod. "Ohh."

Harry exits, leaving me to my thoughts. I doubt very much that this was going to be bad. An interview sounded like great fun, and he seems to enjoy meets and greets?

I shrug, collecting my clothes and walking to the shower.

As I strip down, turning the shower on, there's a knock at the door. I pick up the nearest towel, quickly covering myself.

"Do you want me to join you?" Harry asks, peering his head through the door.

"Excuse me?"

"In the shower...do you want me to join you?"

I scoff "Obviously not."

He laughs.

"Now get out!"

He obliges. Idiot. I jump into the shower, the hot water burning my skin.

...

I leave the bathroom, dressed in a pair of high waisted shorts and a floral, sleeveless top. I run back into the bedroom, putting on some last minute accessories.

"Mollie are you done?" I can hear Harry huff. "We've got to-"

He stops at my opening the door. His mouth dropping slightly. I watch his eyes scan the length of my body, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Harry?"

He snaps his eyes back up to mine and swallows.

"Yeah?" He questions as if he doesn't know what he was doing.

"You were staring."

"No I wasn't." He denies.

I raise my eyebrows, looking at the truth in his eyes.

"Ready?" He speaks, changing the subject.

"Yep." I grab my small shoulder bag.

Leaving the hotel was quite weird. All 5 of One Direction got into the limo, along with Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle and a member of management who sat in the front with the driver.

A couple paps were hidden outside, taking a few unfortunate mug shots of us. Well. The boys. I quite liked them being there though, I felt slightly famous, even though they weren't there for me. I still felt special.

"So how did this happen?" Niall asks, sitting opposite of me in the limo.

"How did what happen?"

"You and Harry spending the week together. I thought you didn't get along?"

I blush, embarrassed that they know we have been together.

"We don't...we're just..." I stutter, my mind not processing properly.

"Sharing lives for a week." Harry finishes my sentence, smiling cheekily at me.

"But why?" Liam adds.

"Just for fun."

Th group exchange looks, confused looks. This was becoming awkward. I didn't want them to think something was going on between Harry and I. Because nothing was going on. I still wasn't that found of him. But I had to admit...I am a little bit more than when we first met. I'm not saying I like him I'm just saying before I would have rated him a 0/10, now I would rate him a 3 or a 4.

We turn the final corner, an ear piercing noise, deafening me.

Hundreds of screaming girls rush towards the car, being forced back by police. What the hell is wrong with them? Security place small fences up around the crazed girls, and the driver pulls up, getting out of the limo.

"Ready?" Harry asks, a smug look coming across his face.

I nod.

"Yes?" I reply, confused as to why he sounded so cheeky.

The side door opens, Niall taking the first step out. I follow behind the rest of the boys and their girlfriends, Harry coming out after me. Oh my God. A ringing dulls any other noise I can hear in my surroundings. The screams burst my ear drums as I tried to adjust my drain to the racket. Bright flashing lights rushed towards us.

"Harry! Liam! Look this way boys!" A man screams, continuously snapping pictures.

"Harry, this way!"

My eyes! I raise my hand in front of my eyes, shielding them from the short burst of sun light that flashed in my face.

The boys begin to walk forward towards the doors. I linger behind, unable to comprehend the noise.

"I love you Harry!" A girl literally cries, bursting out into tears. I rub my ears, praying that the shrieks would disappear.

I feel my armed yanked by a paparazzi.

"Are you Harrys' new girl?" He calls.

"Excuse me, smile this way!" Another adds.

My head hurts from the lights. I feel disorientated, dizzy and faint.

"N-no." I stutter.

The noise, the cameras,  it's too much.

"This way Mollie." Harry speaks, guiding me down the path into the doors. My eyes ache.

Harry leads me through the door, the noises suddenly dying down slightly.

"You okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Leaving is 10 times worse."

How could that be 10 times worse? If it was going to get worse, then maybe I don't want to leave!

"Morning boys." A woman speaks, accompanied by a man. Probably someone from Modest Mangement.

"Spend no longer than 30 seconds with each fan. Do not mention any private issues or affairs. Try to make as little physical cantact as posible. Do not-"

The list  continues as my eyebrows become lower and lower. Were there rules really necessary? They seem to be going out of their way a bit just to make sure no gossip leaks about the boys.

"Oh and girls..." She adds, looking to me, Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie, "you're going to have to wait int he back room. The fans won't appreciate your presence."

Well thanks?

"I'll see you in a bit." Harry nudges my arm.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This was sort of a filler chapter. Sorry. But it does get better. And I can't wait for you to read the last day with Harry. It's going to be good :)) Exciting stuff! Thanks as usual! Love you!