27: Sleeping arrangements

...

Today had gone quite fast. We didn't really do much. Harry showed me some expensive products he had bought with his earnings, which I thought was just bragging about towards the end, which did cause a little argument, but nothing too serious. Then he took me for a drive in his limo, which was amazing because I had never been in a limo before. I was strange to have someone driving me around as well. The driver was very polite. Carol I think his name was.

I look at the clock on Harrys' wall. *6:30*. My belly rumbles.

"Hungry?" Harry laughs, taking a seat next to me on the sofa.

"Yeah, a little."

"I'll order room service, if you like?" He speaks, standing up and walking to the phone.

That's a bit lazy isn't it? Why couldn't we just cook or better yet, why couldn't he just cook? I guess if you have the option you might as well go for it.

It doesn't take long for dinner to arrive, and we both dig in immediately.

"That was delicious." I compliment, literally stuffing my face.

"Yeah it was." Harry agrees, placing his knife and fork onto his empty plate.

"Do you want to watch a film?" Harry asks.

"Sure, what one?"

"You pick." He shrugs.

"The Hangover?"

Harry frowns. "You like that film?"

I nod. "Yeah...why, is that a problem?"

"N-no" He shakes his head. "It's just most girls don't like a film like that."

I raise my eyebrows. "Like I've said to about 50 times now Harry-"

"You're not like other girls." Harry finishes my sentence, mimicking my voice. I smile, laughing a little.

Through out the film Harry and I made comments about the characters. We both had agreed it was our favourite film.

I rub my tired eyes, stretching back over the sofa.

"Want to go to bed?" Harry asks, standing up and holding out his hand.

"Yes please." I yawn, accepting Harrys' offer to help me up.

Harry picks up my suit case and drags it into his room. He takes a seat on his bed, tapping his fingers on his knee.

"Where am I meant to be sleeping?" I question, scanning the room for a blow up bed or something.

"In my bed." He replies, standing back up and pulling his shirt over his head. I catch a glimpse of his bird tattoos, once again intrigued by the detail. I shake my head, breaking my thoughts.

"I'm not sleeping in your bed Harry." I growl, placing my hands on my hips.

"Why not?"

"Because it's you...and it's weird, we're not a couple or anything...can't I sleep on the sofa?"

"It's leather, that won't be very comfortable."

I bite my lip, trying to think of another option.

"Come on." Harry huffs, stepping closer to me. "I'll try and stay on my side of the bed."

"Try?" I answer, mimicking his voice, "you will stay on your side of the bed."

His body towers over me, his naked chest touching mine.

"I can't promise anything." He smirks, his hot breath brushing my face.

"If you're making me sleep in your bed just so you can tell your friends you've slept with me then that's-"

"I wouldn't do that Mollie." he takes offence. "I am just trying to give you the best nights sleep. Would you rather be in a bed or on the sofa?"

"In a bed." I admit.

"Thought so." He backs off. "I'll leave you to get changed, and I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Thanks,"

"Unless," he turns back around, "you want me to stay?"

I roll my eyes, "Goodbye Harry."

He laughs, walking out of the room.

I'm not to sure how I felt about the idea of sleeping in his bed to be honest. I barely know Harry, and sharing a bed with a boy who wasn't even my boyfriend is quite from the ordinary. I unzip my case, digging for my clothes.

Before I get dressed, I open Harrys' wardrobe finding a spear pillow. I place it in the middle of the bed, making a little wall to go between us.

As I dip into my short pyjamas, Harry walks in, thankfully not seeing anything.

"What's that?" He laughs, pointing to my structured pillow.

"A wall."

He frowns. "A wall for what?"

"To make sure you stay on your side of the bed." I reply, walking over to the left side of the bed.

"We're not sleeping with that." He grunts, picking it up and throwing it across the room. Annoyance bubbles through me.

I sigh in anger, getting into bed, snuggling down, trying to get comfy.

Harry flicks off the light switch, jumping into the empty space next to me.

"So when is the bad side of your life going to show its' self?" I ask, "because at the moment your life is luxury. Room service, amazing flat, beautiful view. Seems perfect to me?"

"This part is" He rolls over to face me, where as I still look up at the ceiling. "But tomorrow, you might think differently." I roll my head to face his.

"We'll see." I whisper, rolling over to face the opposite direction to Harry.

I could feel his body heat even though we were completely on the other end of the bed from each other. His sheets smelled like him. A boyish James Bond smell. I curl up like a fetus, sandwiching my hands between my head and the pillow.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Night Mollie."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

READ: Short chapter, so another one might be up later this week :) Maybe. If you like it or would like more, then comment and vote. Thanks for reading :)