59: "Do you really want to?"

*Next Morning*

Mollie POV

I stretch, my arms hovering over the top of my head as I slowly begin to open my eyes. A yawn leaves my mouth as I relax, falling deeper into my pillow, thinking about the beauty of last night.

I can't believe Harry did all that for me. Must have taken him a while to prepare everything.

I rub my tired eyes, sitting up in mybbed. I wonder what today's surprise was? I feel guilty that Harry keeps doing things for me and I haven't done anything for him. But I don't know what I could do for him? Last night my mum suggested taking him to a football match or something, but I doubt he would enjoy that. He has enough money to do that anyway. I would have to think about it.

I lean across to my bedside table, picking up my phone.

'1 new message'

I open it immediately smiling at the name.

From Harry:

Picking you up at 4 to come back to mine. You'll find out the surprise in the car. Wear the evening dress .x

I purse my lips in wonder. What could it be? Where the evening dress? What evening dress? I hop out of bed, replying to his text.

To Harry:

Okay, but what dress? x

"Mollie!" I hear my Mum call from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I reply back, patiently waiting for an answer...there is none. "Yes mum?" I repeat.

No answer. For christ sake. I roll my eyes, opening my bedroom door and stopping downstairs. She always does this, why doesn't she ever speak when I reply to her?

"Yes mum?" I ask once again, strolling into the kitchen.

"Harry popped round this morning. He left this for you." She smiles, pointing to a bag that sat on the table. "I haven't looked in it."

I gaze at the bag. Was it the dress? I peer inside, stunned as I find myself correct. You bought me a dress? I pull it out of the bag, the detail and design of it dazzling me. How could he do this? I feel so guilty. This dress must have cost him quite a bit, not that he can't afford it, its just I don't want him spoiling me or anything.

"Who, that's stunning." My Mum compliments, holding out the full length of the dress in front of her. "What is this for?"

"I scan the color of the dress. Navy blue, with a couple of sparkles hiding in various places. It was gorgeous. It didn't look like it was very long. It seems as though it would finish just above my knee.

"I-l don't know." I whisper, still overwhelmed that Harry would do this.

"Well, you should go and hang it up, you don't want to cause any creases."

I nod, taking it from her hand.

"Are you in tonight?" She asks, just as I reach the end of the room.

"No." I shake my head, "I'm with Harry."

"All right," she smiles, "text me how you're getting home."

"I will."

I venture back upstairs, glancing at the clock in the hallway as I walk passed. *11:45* Wow, I slept in quite late.

I enter my room, picking up my phone that lay on my bed. I unlock it, dialing Harry's number.

It rings, and I wait for his answer.