18: "Is it true?"

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

My head slowly lifts up, focusing on the person trying to stand up straight in front of me in the darkness. Stella..

"Mollie, I am truly sorry." She slurs. "I shouldn't have mentioned it. I should have just kept quiet. I'm sorry. I had no right to-"

"It's fine," I interrupt, shocking her slightly. "You've had a bit to drink...it was a mistake, really it's okay.." I half lie.

Her eyebrows fall together, she was confused about my acceptance of her apology. I know I should be angry at her, but it was partly the alcohol that made her say it, so I can't fully blame her.

"But I told everyone something that is really big and private to you."

I shrug, knowing deep down that she never intentionally meant to say it.

"Honestly Stell. It's fine" I try and smile.

"I'm so lucky to have you as a friend Mollie." she says, taking a seat on the swinging chair. "We can go home if you want?" She asks, placing her hand on my back.

"No don't be silly, you're having a good time. Go back up and have fun, I'll be fine down here."

"I can't just leave you here."

"Oh go on Stella." I chuckle through the pain, "you're here to make you future husband fall in love with you." I joke, "So go back up there and make his heart race, it's nearly 10 o'clock and you haven't got long left."

She laughs wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"Love you Mollie." She whispers, holding me tighter.

"Love you too."

She stands up, smiling at me with comfort. I watch her stumble back up to the top of the garden, trying to find her balance.

My eye line shifts to the right slightly, focusing on a tall, dark figure hesitantly walking towards me.

"Hey." The husky voice awkwardly speaks, placing his hands in his pockets.

I slowly rock the swinging sofa forward and backwards, rubbing my hands together anxiously.

"Hi..."

I don't look up, I can't

"Can I sit down?" Harry asks as though he was afraid of me.

I nod, slowly looking up to him.

"Yeah." My voice breaks.

He slowly takes a seat to my right, placing his hands on his thighs, tapping his fingers.

I turn my head to my left, looking to the floor, twirling my thumb.

"You okay?" The concern in his voice shocks me.

"Yeah, fine." I softly reply, still not facing him.

Silence drifts between us. I can tell that he wants to ask me something, but he just can't bring himself to say it.

I swallow, digesting the sudden nerves that have fluttered through me.

Harry clears his throat, coughing lightly.

"Mollie..."

My shoulders tense, preparing myself for his question.

"Yeah?" I whisper.