6. The Tweet

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

His words send shivers through my core. 'You'll want me'. No. No I won't! S stinky tramp would be more appealing to me than Harry. In fact, a stinky tramps' sock would be more appealing.

Harry hot breath is still traveling through into my ear. He slowly pulls away, turning his head to face mine, still just inches apart. He slowly shuffles closer, if that's even possible. His eyes stare intently into mine, never breaking apart.

"Can you stop starring at me please?" I huff raising my hands to his chest as an attempt to push him away.

"I'll stop when you stop." He grins, examining my facial expression.

"Mollie?" Stella voice calls from the other side of the door, causing Harry to step back, allowing me to move freely again.

"In here!" I call, waiting for her to open the door.

The handle shakes like crazy, obviously she was desperate to see Harry. Finally the door swings open...I was free!

"Oh God Harry, you're so perfect, oh Lord. I love you okay?! I love you all and-"

What on earth is wrong with her? She met him just 3 hours ago? Does she need to act like this? And anyway she should be happy to see me!

Harry awkwardly smiles, he obviously wasn't too overwhelmed about her entrance. I push past both of them, swiftly walking out of the cupboard.

"Come on Stella, we need to get home." I mutter, crossing my arms and looking at Harry exiting behind me.

"But I need my free concert ticket."

Harry' irritated eyes meet mine. I sarcastically smile, knowing it will annoy him even more.

He sighs, "here..." handing her a couple of tickets from his pocket. I don't know who she is planning on going with but it sure won't be me.

"Thank you so much, I love you millions Har-"

"Shhhh" Harry shushes her, quickly moving out into the hallway.

"Stella, come on, I need to get home. I don't want to be here any longer." I groan, tilting my head back on the wall behind me.

"Okay, God.." She grunts, giving me a deadly stare.

Tonight had been awful and I can't wait to get home, jump into bed and just sleep the terrible night off.

"Bye Harry." Stella whispers, giving him a cheeky but cheesy wink as she walks down the corridor. I roll my eyes and begin to do the same.

I'm stopped by the sudden tight grip of Harry hand wrapping around my small wrist. His heat penetrating through me.

"Remember what I said." His raspy voice whispers, while smirking and looking me up and down.

"You will want me.."

"I can 100% guarantee that I won't." I harshly whisper, trying to break free without Stella noticing.

He chuckles "you're wrong."

I stare intently into his eyes, frowning slightly. I slowly retrieve, walking quickly towards Stella and the exit doors before anyone can see us.

...

As I step outside the cold air caresses my face. A sense off relief takes over me. Finally I was out.

"Mollie, you are seriously the most luckiest girl in the world! You have been locked in a room with Harry Styles!" She shrieks walking down the road, "and not just any room. A cupboard! The smallest room you can get, meaning that you must have been just inches apart. Oh my God, that is so sexual! Everyone at home will be so jealous!"

I scoff. "It was anything but sexual Stella. I hate him, and I definitely won't be telling anyone about it!"

"What? Why not?! Everyone will be so jealous! This is a way to get people to notice you!"

Well thanks. Now she is hinting that I don't have many friends.

"No Stella, if anything they will think I am lying and just dislike me even more." I sigh, sliding into the car.

She doesn't reply, probably because she knows that it is true.

Harrys' words linger in my head, 'You're wrong'.

I wasn't, and even if I was I would never see him again anyway. So either way, I would never 'want him'.

...

I sit up in bed, placing my laptop on my legs and start having a last minute Twitter scan before bed. As I scroll through my news feeds I can't help but notice how many tweets are being send to Harry. Oh my bad, I mean dick head.

@Harry_Styles are these song lyrics? xxxx

@Harry_Styles I never understand your tweets, but I still love you ;) x

@Harry_Styles Who is this tweet about Harry? Follow me?

What tweet? I reluctantly click on his profile, searching for this unknown tweet.

'One day you'll want me ;)'

I freeze.

W-was this about me? Those were the twisted words he spoke to me. My entire body tenses. That couldn't be aimed at me...could it? 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ya, I updated twice in a row. YOUR WELCOME!!!

I'm probably not going to update till next week because it's Thanksgiving and all, so..... See you next week!!!

Thank you all for reading. x