16: She came?

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*6pm*

Harry Pov

"Alright Haz? Are your two girls coming?" Zayn questions, patting me on the back.

"Nah mate, one is. But Mollie isn't."

"Isn't she the one that isn't interested in you?"

I laugh, taking a sip of beer.

"She says shes not, but I'm not so sure."

He smiles, walking over to Liam by the BBQ. I had to admit, I was quite disappointed when Mollie denied my offer to come, even though she claims to hate me, I still thought she would come. She was a challenge, and I quite liked a chase. But Mollie is making this chase difficult.

It was so hot out. Luckily Nialls garden was massive and contained a swimming pool, so if it got too hot we could just take a dip if we wanted.

"Guys I invited Eleanor, that's cool right?" Louis speaks.

"Yeah course, Perrie and Daniella are coming too." Zayn adds, taking a sip of his drink.

"Harry will be on his own." Niall teases, pitying the fact that I didn't have a girl.

"You don't have anyone either?" I jokingly snap, stating the obvious to Niall.

"No, but Stella likes me, and she's pretty hot so I will spend some time with her. Whereas you'll be on your own." He laughs, still mocking me.

I roll my eyes, silently feeling slightly annoyed that I didn't have anyone.

"Stella!" The harmony of the boys voices startle me.

Wow, she looked quite hot. She rushes over to Niall, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hi everyone." She stutters, moving around the circle, giving each of us a hug. "Thank you so much for inviting me!"

"That's alright." Niall winks, causing Stella to turn a pale white colour.

The smell of burgers and sausages tingles my taste buds. I was starving. I take another sip of my drink, calming my food cravings.

The garden suddenly turns silent. I lift my head up to look at the boys all starring in the same direction. All their lips were parted slightly, eyebrows raised. Louis looked hilarious holding his burger mid air, not moving a muscle. What are they looking at? I turn my head, following their gaze. Woah.

Mollie. I remain still...she came?

I'm lost for words. She timidly stands by the garden  gate, holding her phone tightly in her right hand. She looked stunning. Her elegant dress accenting her body, her small heels giving her a little more height than usual and showing off her tanned legs and her hair. My God her hair. Her chestnut curls softly fell in front of her body, almost touching her hips. My breath is taken. I can't believe she came.

I can see the rest of the boys still gormlessly staring at her, making her feel uncomfortable. A small smile appears on her mouth, her eyes looking at each of us.

"Hi." She breathes, slowly walking towards us.

Shit she looked good.

"Alright Mollie? Didn't think you were coming?" Liam speaks, looking at her then me.