53: Here we go...

"Excuse me?" I yell. "You can't tell me who I can and can't see!"

"I think you'll find I can, I'm your mother!"

I am an adult, she can't make decisions for me! She shakes her head, analyzing my anger.

"No you can't!" I am my own person now! I can make decisions for myself!"

"Mollie, you have known this boy for just under a month! You know what these stars are all after."

I grunt.

"You're wrong mum. Harry isn't like that!"

"He's a boy. They're all like that."

How can she be so judgmental. Although...I was when I first met Harry. Is this how I came across when he first met me? I hope not. I intended to portray myself in a better light than this.

She rubs her head in frustration.

"Mum I love him." I break out.

"Oh for Christ's sakes Mollie, no you dont! You said you loved Ryan and look how that turned out for you!"

"I did love him!" I agree. "But I'm in love with Harry!"

She eats my words. Taking a seat on the sofa, slowly digesting them.

I sit beside her with hesitation.

Mum I swear to you this is different."

"Mum I really do." I whisper. "He gives me all these feelings that I just can't explain to you. I feel safe, wanted, loved...I feel home when I'm with him."

She looks into my eyes, studying the honesty.

"Mum, I never meant to lie to you. Or for me to tell you like this. I didn't think I would ever need to because I never thought that this would happen. But it did. And I'm glad it did." I pick my nails with nerves. "Mum I love him. Please. Just give him a chance. Get to know him. I did."

"But sweetie." She sighs. "Don't you think that getting into a relationship with a celebrity is a little bit dodgy. I mean your life won't be as private as it is now."

"I don't care uom. As long as I'm with him. Mum please." I croak. "I'm so so sorry. But I've never felt this way before. Just give him a chance?"

She scans my desperation.

"Please?"

She sighs.

"Fine. But if I'm not happy with him then you must end it."

I shake my head.

"I'm not going to do that."

"I'm only thinking of you Mollie."

"No mum. You really don't understand how I feel! This isn't like before okay? I promise you. I haven't felt this way in a long time! Just please believe me. He's different."

She raises her eyebrows. "Okay..." She moans. "I'm trusting you."

I smile in accomplishment.

"Thank you." I whisper. "You'll love him."

"We'll see..." she stands, giving me a kiss on the forehead and heading upstairs. She still seems irritated but oh well. At least she has agreed to meet him.

She will love him. Harry has a charm about him that can win anyone over, which has recently been proven.

I wonder upstairs, pulling out my phone from my pocket.

To: Harry:

Started bad, got better towards the end! She wants to meet you. X