38: A Costa with Stella

Did you here? #ZAYNHASNOCHILL
His account better have not been hacked
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I unpacked the little amount  of clothing that I had in my suitcase. Some of my stuff like pajamas we're still at Harrys.

Harry...

My mind wanders once again, thinking about our week together. I was so wrong about him. Completely wrong. And he was right...I did fall for him...I have fallen for him.

I pull my phone out from my pocket, texting Stella about when I could pick Max up. My phone soon vibrates, indicating a reply.

From: Stella

I can drop him and his stuff around in about 20 minutes? And we can pop out for a Costa? Xxx

That sounded fun. I hadn't seen Stella since last week, so a little catch up would be worth while.

...

Knock knock knock.

I open the front door, max darting in, going absolutely mental. I bend down to his level, cuddling and kissing him. I missed him so much. His excitable tail violently whacks against the wall, as he constantly balances on his back to paws.

"So how was your Nan?" Stella asks, and I returned back to my normal standing position.

"My Nan?"

"Yeah. I thought that's where you were for the week?"

Crap.

"Oh yeah." I realize my mistake. "She's fine...so how have you been?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Great! I have so much to tell you!"

I laugh, thinking about the news yet to come.

"Shall we go to Costa?"

She nods, both of us leaving for the car.
...

"One strawberry and cream cooler and one hot chocolate please." Stella orders, taking our seats at table 6.

"Did you hear about the One Direction interview when Harry stormed out?." She suddenly shrieks.

"Yeah I was th-" I cut myself off. "I heard."

"I can't believe it," she takes a sip of her drink. "Bet that's funny news to you though, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you don't like Harry, so it's probably quite funny to you.

I silently debate about whether to tell her the truth, and where I really was this weekend but I decide against it. It's too soon...

"Yeah." I reluctantly agree, slurping up my cooler.

Should I tell her what happened? She is my best friend. But I don't even fully know myself. I mean, I don't want to jinx everything that has happened. I don't want to say that Harry is a different person and then she turned all diva again. And I definitely don't want to mention the kiss. Not yet anyway...or did I? She's not going to tell anyone...

"Stella..." I hesitantly Speak.

"Yeah?"

"This past week...I umm..." She stops drinking, watching my expression change on my face. "I...missed you..."

Couldn't say it...

She leans across the table, Wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you too! I was actually just going to say that I wondered if you wanted to go out tomorrow night? With me and a few of the other girls."

I nod.

"Sounds great. What time shall we-"

I'm cut off by my phone beeping, a message coming through. I pull it out of my pocket, opening it up.

From: Harry

I'm picking you up at 8 tomorrow night for Ed Sheeran's house party. No excuses ;) .x

What?! My heart races. A real celebrities party?! I instantly reply, the biggest grin appearing on my face. Normally the Winks in his texts annoyed me, but everything was different and they sort of warmed my heart a little. Gave me the feeling of desire.

"Who's that?" Stella asks, peering over the table, trying to get a glimpse of the name.

"No one." I smile, placing it back in my pocket, Waiting for his reply.

"Oh." She replies in disbelief. "Well anyway we could meet at mine around nine and then meet the others later, what do you think?"

"What?" I ask.

"Tomorrow night. Us girls."

"Oh...umm...s-sorry Stella, I won't be able to go."

She frowns, annoyance and confusion taking over.

"What? You could go 20 seconds ago?"

"I know, but that was my Mum." I lie. "She said we are spending the evening together and I can't really say no."

Her eyes sadden and guilt flushes through me.

"Sorry." I repeat.

"It's okay." She sighs. "Maybe another night."

I bite my lip, silently kicking myself for being so harsh. I had never dropped plans with Stella, ever. And especially not for a boy. But this was different...I can't explain why, it just was.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

15 Likes and 15 Comments