64: An envelope.

The door swoops open, Harry's frame appearing at the door.

"You're finally up then eh?" He grins, closing the door and walking towards me.

"Yeah, still feel a bit tired though..."

"I wonder why?" He winks, making my face flush red.

"Alright lou? What are you doing here?" He asks, chucking his keys on the table and taking a seat on the same sofa as Louis.

"Yeah, just wanted to ask if I could borrow that jacket that you bought last week?"

"Yeah sure," he nods. "Was that it?"

"Yeah. I was just going to get it myself, but Mollie cooked scrambled eggs, so I have to stay and try some."

He turns to face me, "you cook?" Harry questions with amusement.

"Not well!" I laugh, "but I try my best. And food is food right?"

"Maybe you'll have to cook me breakfast soon?"

"I have before."

"Yeah...toast." He jokingly mocks.

I think back to Louis' words, 'Just look into his eyes'. I do, studying the way they gaze intently into mine with the biggest grin on his face. He has the brightest eyes, the color of threm beaming and lighting up the entire room. They were electric. Truly beautiful.

"Mollie?" The raspiness of Harrys' voice ending my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I shake my head, returning back into real life.

"You were staring at me?"

Louis tries to restrain his laughter, knowing the reason as to why I was staring.

"I was?" I deny, knowing full well what I was doing.

"Yeah, lost in my eyes were you?" he teases. I was. Just like he was lost in mine.

"No. Of course not." I roll my eyes. The sudden ringtone of my phone startles me from the bedroom.

"One minute." I speak, rushing to answer the phone.

Harry POV

"Right mate," Louis pats my knee before standing and walking to the door. "I better be off. Thanks again for the jacket."

"Anytime, see you later."

"Yeah, tell Mollie I said bye."

"Will do."

He closes the door behind him. I head back to the coffee table, picking up their dirty plates and taking them into the kitchen.

I'm still quite tired from last night. We've got a full day of interviews tomorrow to talk about the film the stuff. I don't think I'll be doing a lot today.

I wonder who Mollie was on the phone with? I walk to the bedroom opening the door.

She sits at the end of the bed, holding the phone to her ear.

"Mum just just tell me." she laughs, looking rather excited, "please?"

Tel her what?

"Okay, I'll come home now."

She hangs up, looking at me with a questionable look.

"What?"

"It was my mum. She said she had a surprise for me at home?"

"Do you know what it is?" I ask.

"No. All she said was that I'll love it ? I hum, thinking about what it could be, Mollie doing the same.

"Well I'll take you home and you can find out." I take her hand, helping her to stand.

"Are you sure? I don't mind walking?"

"Of course! I want to make sure you get home safely."

"I am capable of walking Harry," she jokes.

I remember how she used to say that to me all the time. Anytime I tried to do something for her like give her a lift or opening the door she would just reply with that.

I helped her pack her clothes from last night into her bags and carry it downstairs for her, even though she protested.

A few fans were gathered outside, along with a couple of paps. I took as many pictures with them as I could, Mollie waiting patiently by the car, watching me smile from for the girls. I loved it that she never complained that I waited for fans. I would have thought it irritated her, but it doesn't seem to? But that's a good thing.

...

I walk her to her door, handing her the bag.

"Thank you Harry," she beans.

"It's just a car ride home, it's no trouble?"

"No not that!" She lightly slaps my arm. "Well yes for that, but I meant for last night."

"What part? The movie premiere or your little pleasure session after?" I smirk, her face going red.

"The premiere..." She nervously giggles. It was cute to see her so embarrassed.

"It was my pleasure." I laugh, giving her a kiss on her hot cheek.

"Thank you." She repeats, unlocking the door.

As she steps in the door, her mother appears, looking rather flustered and frustrated.

"Harry!" She suddenly squeaks. "Can you do me a really quick favor?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Could you help me carry a few boxes up to the attic. I did a few earlier but hurt my back?"

"Of course." I smile, following her upstairs.

Mollie drifts behind, watching me as I carry the heavy boxes from one level to the next. Jesus what were in these boxes? I can hear Mollie training to hold back her giggles.

"Ooo Mollie." Her mum jumps, "I've got a surprise here. It came today in the post."

She rushes downstairs, Mollie looking at me and wonderment. I can't help but smile at her excitement.

"Here you go." she arrives back up, handing Mollie an envelope. My smile disappears as Mollies' face softens, a mixture of emotions flushing throuhh her. Happiness, worry, relief, shock? Who is it from and why was Mollie reacting so strangely?

"Is it from-"

"Yes." her mum smiles, eyes becoming glossy.

Who was it from? Mollies' hands grip the paper tiger. "I'll be 10 minutes Harry," she whispers, dashing off into her bedroom and shutting the door behind her. Who was that letter from? And why was she so shocked?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

All I can say is I'm sorry and I will ne updating more frequently soon

Hope you enjoyed it

Love you <3