75: Losing her?

I gaze at the clock through my watered eyes. *2:08* God it was late. You can't hear much in Harrys' room. It's pretty sound proof. The music just sounds muffled, still quiet loud, but  I know my tiredness would Make me fall asleep pretty fast.

I look at the top that lay lifeless at the end of the bed. I pick it up in my shaking hands. The look on his face when he realised I didn't want to wear it tore my heart in half. l always wear his top. Always.

Tonight had been so overwhelming, I can feel my eyes becoming heavier, my body beginning to shut down.

Harry POV

Tonight has been fucking shit. Everything is ruined. She's never going t o trust me again, all because of bloody Amelia. I push my way through the crowd, attempting to get to the front door.

"Harry?!" Louis' intoxicated voice echoes over the noise. ''Where are you going?"'

l dismiss his call, walking out of the party. I storm up the fire escape stairs walking out on to the roof. The cold air swiftly brushes my cheeks, drying my tears.

The roof. This is the place where we first kissed in New York...on the
roof. I know we had kissed before once in the pond but not like that night. This was the place where I finally grew a pair of balls and kissed her. It felt like just yesterday I was sitting in that spot, nervously waiting for the moment to just go for it. I probably didn't  seem that nervous to her that night; but I was. I was terrified. But now it's all changed, because of me. I grit my teeth and aggressively gripping the railings.

"Fuck sake." I curse, kicking an empty can.

I want to go and speak to her, I want to go and talk to her now...but I can't. She's tired, hurt, upset...the least I can do is do what she says. Even if it means it's not what I want.

I take a seat, resting my face in my palms.

How could I mess this up? I never wanted to kiss Amelia. She came on to me. She wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't want her. Which is true, I don't. I want Mollie.

I fist my hair, a tear drop failing to the floor. I've never cried over a girl before, ever. Mollie was the only girl that has ever brought out that emotion in me. The pain in my chest grows as I relive the moment she walked in. Her face...she looked so broken. The colour drained from her instantly, the trust floated out of her within seconds. Everything...gone.

I hear the door open, someone stepping out and standing in front of me. I keep my hands over my face, hiding my tears.

"Louis, I just want to be alone right now." I sigh, holding back my emotions.

"She won't believe you then?" A feminine voice teases. Amelia.

I snap my head up, my stomach churning at the sight of her arrogant face.  Why the hell is she still here?! I stand, my fists curl into a ball.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" I shout, "why did you say I kissed you first?!"

She shrugs an answer, a smug look appearing across her face.

"You've ruined everything!" I grit my teeth, my breath rapidly increasing, "tell me what you said to her, tell me everything!"

"I told her the truth," she confidently speaks.

What truth? I can feel the rage eating away at me.

"What are you talking about?!"
She laughs, ''oh come on Harry. You and I both know that you two weren't going to last. I mean look at you...look at her."

"There's nothing wrong with Mollie!"

"Yeah...not much!" She mocks.