72: Surprise?

Gracie doesn't seem to have taken notice to Harrys' sudden aggression to the phone. She continues watching her program, completely oblivious to anything else.

"See you later then. Bye" he hangs up, sighing as he shoves his phone back into his pocket.

"Everything alright?"

"No,"he grunts,"that stupid Amelia is coming to the party tonight."

That was it? Just an ex girlfriend tagging along?
I thought it was something terrible.

"Why is that so bad?"

"Because, I don't want her there! Zayn should told everyone the parties at my flat as it's bigger. So now she has to come into my home."

I don't see the problem...

"So?"I reply,watching Harrys' angry expression turn into confusion,

"just don't talk to her?"

"She will linger around me,follow me everywhere,"he huffs.

I laugh,"oh come on Harry,I'm sure she's not that bad."

"She is!She's causes a lot of trouble Mollie.'
I raise one eyebrow with a smile.Surely he was exaggerating a little.

"Really?"I whine,not too convinced.

"Yes! If she does speak to me the first thing I am telling her is that I have a girlfriend."

I'm sure he was just being paranoid.

"Are you sure you can't come?" he urgently asks.

"I can't, sorry. I've got to look after Gracie."

He huffs. "God sake. It won't be as fun if your not there anyway, not it's just going to be me attempting to avoid her for the night."

''Who invited her?"

"Danielle,'' he answers, ''they knew each other a few years back."

I'm sure he'll be fine. He can just mingle with the other boys. And it's his flat, he can just kick her out if she becomes to annoying, right?

"What time have you got to leave?"

He looks at his watch. ''I don't know. Probably now. I better make sure the apartment is in a good state for the party. It's probably a mess."

"I can come and help you sort it out if you want? With Gracie obviously."

He shakes his head, "na, it's alright, I'll do it myself."

"No honestly, she won't mind. I will get her some pizza on the way home too."

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

At the end of Gracies program we head off, Harry driving us back to his place. For some strange reason she was excited to go to Harrys?

As we enter the apartment Gracies mouth drops open, a little like mine did the first time I came here.

"You alright Gracie?" Harry laughs, shutting the door behind her.

''It's like a castle!'' she squeals running to the balcony.

"I think she likes it," I mock.

"Mollie can I go swimming please?" her innocent eyes stare up at me.

"You don't have any other clothes sweetie, maybe another time, yeah?"

She nods. "Can I come back again please Harry?"