30: An eventful interview

There's a lot to read, Sorry :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We are rushed out of the car by management. The back doors quickly closing behind us. We walk down the corridor, entering an averaged sized room. Around 50 seats filled the floor, facing a lightly raised platform.

On the platform were 5 stalls, I'm guessing for the boys...along with 5 microphones, each on their own individual stand. In the front row sat a line half a dozen photographers, sitting eagerly waiting for a picture. A camera man stood on the right hand side, and an interviewer on the left. She seemed quite confident by they way she sat on her raised chair, flicking her blonde locks around.

"Take a seat at the back girls." Instructed management. It was strange being ordered around all the time by people that barely knew me. I follow Eleanor, and we all take a seat in the back. My eyes follow Harry as him and the other boys wander behind the curtain that was held up at the back of the chairs.

"Danielle." I squeak. "Do you know why Harry is so nervous?"

She shrugs. "They all are when it comes to live interviews. Just in case something embarrassing comes out, they won't be able to edit it out. Don't worry they'll all be okay."

I nod, still not fully understanding.

A crowd of girls walk into the room wearing 'I Love 1D' jumpers filling the empty seats. Several of them racing to the front row. You can see them where ever you sit.

10 minutes pass and the interviewer stands up, announcing that no flash photography is to occur from the audience, only from the paparazzi. A couple of the girls tried to argue but their views were dismissed.

"Good afternoon everybody and welcome to MTV's live interview with the one and only One Direction!" The interviewer begins staring down at the camera, the girls screaming louder. "During this interview we were going to be talking to the boys about their new single, their amazing tour and of course their love life. You can also tweet in your questions and the audience will be asked to join in too."

This better not be a long interview, it's so packed in here.

"So shall we get started?" She sings, the girls begging for the boys to come out. "It's One Direction!"

The curtain is pulled open by Zayn, followed by Louis, Harry, Niall then Liam.

"Oh my God!" The girl in front of me yelps. "They're real!"

Well duh! Of course they're real. They are just 5 normal freaking boys. They take their seat, waving at their passionate fans.

"Welcome boys." The interviewer sits, smiling at them all.

"Good afternoon." The group speak in harmony, the girls freaking out...again.

"So tell us about your new song then."

"It's personally my favorite song we've done," Harry begins, "It is slightly different from our others and we really hope the fans enjoy it. It was great fun to record."

"Definitely." adds Liam. "We're obviously getting older and so we n want our music to grow up with us, and we hope that the fans like the new sound."

A few mumbles are exchanged from the audience, stating how they would love it no matter what.

"Tell us about the video then."

"It was a lot of fun," Zayn speaks, "we got to have a laugh with the crew and have fun making it. Most definitely the best music video we've ever done."

The audience mumble, bringing up their favorite part of the video.

"So Louis, did Harry flirt with any of the girl on set?"