39: "No...she's not"

*10pm*

I sit crossed legged on my bed, scrolling through my Facebook timeline. I stayed out with Stella until 4 O'clock, then I came home, did some cleaning and made myself dinner.

I log out of Facebook, and change to Twitter. My news feed is filled with tweets to do with Harry once again.

I click on his profile, intrigued to see his tweet that was sending the girls wild.

@Harry_Styles: Best week. Good laugh, an eye opener and best of all...I was right ;)

I smile, blushing at his last few words. I'm guessing he was referring to me 'wanting him.'

Should I tweet back? No. My subconscious speaks. Good idea, if I did everyone will know where I was. I favorite tweet instead.

I shut the computer down, placing it on my desk in the far corner. I can't wait for tomorrow. An actual celebrities house party! What the hell would I wear? Is it like a glamorous party or a casual party? Maybe tomorrow I should go shopping?

I jump into bed, snuggling down into the cold covers. Drifting off into a peaceful sleep.
...

*Next day 3pm*

Claire my manager texted me around 9 to ask me to do a short shift at the bakery while she had a hospital appointment, which I wasn't too impressed about as I was going to go shopping for a new dress, but I ended up buying it later on anyway.

It was a dress from Topshop. A white lace material that finished just above my knee. I also bought a small pair of heels to go with it, along with a bag. It wasn't too over dressy but it still looked classy.

I hadn't heard from Harry since yesterday. All I know is that he is coming for me at 8.

I grab a towel from the bathroom and begin to run a nice warm bubble bath.

A noise from downstairs startles me, I freeze, Listening intently.

I peer my head down the banisters, curious as to what the strange sound was.

"Mom!" I happily scream, running downstairs and wrapping my arms around her.

She squeezes tighter.

"I missed you so much. That's why I came home a little earlier then I had planned, I hated the idea of you being alone for this week in this quiet house."

Alone...yeah, not quite. In fact it's been the most productive week of my life!

"I missed you too."

"So how was work? Busy?"

I nod.

"Yeah very."

"Aww puppet." She rubs my back.

I feel guilty for lying to her but in a way I didn't want her to know about this week. She would kill me if she found out all of the stuff I have been up to. And even worse, she definitely wouldn't be happy that I was with a boy the entire time and shared his bed...

"So what are you doing tonight then?"

"I'm...I'm with Stella." I stutter, lying once again. "She invited me over for a catch up."

"Oh well that'll be nice. I'm probably going to go to bed early anyway. I've had a long trip."

"That's fine." I smile, carrying her case upstairs.

Now I can continue with my bath.
...

*7:55*