58: "Goodnight."

"I hate the idea of you doing too much for me." I speak, watching his eyes wander my face.

"I'm not," he smiles, "it's just something small."

By the grin on his face I have come to the conclusion that it isn't. I will have to do something for him to make up for it, whatever it is.

"Well thank you...for tonight, for everything. It was lovely."

"It's alright. I'll text you in the morning."

"Okay," I nod.

We both stare. Studying each others facial features. I had the urge to kiss him but I didn't wantto appear desperate.

Just as I pluck up the nerve, he beat me to it. He slowly leans in, his hot breath brushing past my cheeks the closer he got, my eyes automatically closing. As his lips scrapes mine the front door unwantedly opens.

"I thought I heard voices!" My Mum grins standing in-between the door in nothing but her polka dot dressing gown! Both Harry and I step back, my face flushing red.

"Hi Mum," I sigh, someone always kills the moment.

"Good evening." Harry adds.

"What did you two do tonight then?"

"We just stayed around mine and watched a film." Harry replies.

"He also cooked me dinner." I smile, wanting to boast about his kind gesture. "It was gorgeous."

"Ooo," she sings. "A little bit of chef are we?" She jokes to Harry, "maybe you'll have to cook me dinner sometime?"

Oh God please don't.

Harry laughs.

"Of course. I'm not the best though."

"You must be good if Mollie liked it. She's a right fussy eater!"

I wasn't majority fussy, only about certain foods.

"Glad you had a good time though. Thank you for bringing her home safely," she smiles. "I worry about her."

"It was no trouble."

There's a silence. Please make her leave.

I bite my lip, my eyes flicking between my mum and Harry. Harry places his hands into his pockets, the uneasiness of the moment getting to him. He awkwardly rocks forward and backwards on his heels, trying to think of something to say or do. Why can't she get the hint and leave.

I look towards my Mum, hoping she is able to read my mind. I raise my eyebrows, giving her an even bigger clue that she is unwanted at this moment.

"Well...I'll be inside." She finally speaks, "well goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight."

She walks back indoors, closing the door, leaving a small gap.

"Sorry," I giggle.

"It's fine," he replies, silence once again filling the air.

"Well umm...I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nod.

"Yeah sounds good. I'm excited to know what you have planned."

His glistening teeth show, his dimples suddenly appearing.

"Just don't make any plans okay?"

"I wont." I promise. "Well...goodnight Harry."

"Night." His raspy voice whispers."

As I step my left foot into the house, the sudden grip of Harry's had grabbing my wrist startles me. He gently but quickly pulls back to him, his soft lips locking with mine. I weaken, it's like I was walking on air.

Harry POV

Everything faded out of view. It's like it was just us. It was like this every time we kissed. Her lips tastes of passion. I can feel she wanted more by the way her shoulders rose the longer our lips were connected. I could so easily lose myself, but I don't. I want it to be gentle. I clasp the back of her neck as she rises onto her tip toes, my other hand falls to her lower back. Our lips simultaneously part, both moving calmly in the same slow motion. Her lips were so soft, so lustful, so perfect. I could kiss her like this forever. Our lips parted as I slowly pulled away, leaving her lost for words.

I tilt my head forward onto hers as she finds herself returning into real life. She opens her eyes, the innocence of them captivating me.

"Night Mollie." I whisper.

"Goodnight Harry."

I lightly kiss her cheek before watching her step back inside, her eyes never leaving mine as she hesitantly closes the door.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

How's life you guys?

By the way, I love you :)

15 likes 10 comments