17: Truth or Dare?

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mollie POV

I hated truth or dare. It was such a childish game. And when a little bit of alcohol was involved it never gets any better, An embarrassing or private secret of mine always comes out.

"Who wants to start?" Perrie asks, sitting on Zayns lap.

"Lets just go round in a circle. So Louis you're first." Liam suggests.

"Lou, truth or dare? Niall asks, rubbing his hands together.

"Dare."

The group um and aww about what dare to give him.

"Do a strip tease!" Danielle shouts, everyone laughing soon after.

He wouldn't really do that, would-

My thoughts are cut short by Louis willingly standing up and stripping down into his boxers, trying too look seductive. Oh Lord. I swear I can see a little bit of dribble coming from Stellas' mouth.

"Okay, Niall, you're next." Zayn speaks, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." He laughs, He finds everything so funny?

"We dare you too..." he pauses, thinking of a dare, "jump in the swimming pool with all your clothes on!"

He wastes no time carrying out their request. To be honest it wasn't that bad of a dare. And I'm sure it will come to great delight to Stella when she will be able to see his chest through his top which is now see through.

"Mollie." Eleanor sings, "truth or dare?"

If I say truth, I am guessing the question will be about Harry, and I don't want that.

"Dare." I reluctantly speak.

"Sit on Harrys' lap for the next 3 rounds."

What? That wasn't exactly the worst dare, but I would have preferred to jump in the pool myself. My head snaps to Harry, a huge smirk forming on his smug face.

"Go on Mollie," Liam encourages me, "or you'll have to do a for fit which is much worse."

I roll my eyes, standing up and slowly lowering myself ontoHarrys' muscular thighs. This felt so uncomfortable. I could feel my face turning a light red colour as everyone's eyes followed my movements. A light chuckle comes from Harry. Obviously this was exciting for him.

He attempts to snake his arm around my hip but I slap it away.

"Okay, Harry, truth or dare?" Louis asks, taking a sip of his drink.

He hums.

"Truth."

A few surprised faces flush round. Mine being one of them.

"Is there someone you want to kiss?" Niall asks, trying To irritate me.

"Most definitely." His raspy voice teasingly whispers, placing his large palm on my hip. I quietly gasp, snapping my head to face him. I give him a glare, silently warning him to let go.

The game continues, we have been playing for about 25 minutes now, everyone having a few drinks. I was the only one who hadn't drunk any alcohol. Harry had only had 1 bottle of beer but everyone else was on their third. Vodka and coke also came out a while back.