73: "I trusted you."

My entire world stops, all the air being sucked from the room, a sudden cut of pain striking my heart. My body can't move, my voice can't speak. I can't do anything. My eyes gloss over, a tear immediately leaving my eye. My hand that holds Gracie's picture crumbles by my side, the shock overwhelming me. This couldn't be happening. Not right now... This can't be. Not to me.

I step back, Harry and the mystery blondes lips splitting at the sound of my foot step. His eyes meet mine. His face is completely pale with shock. My head is swimming with all sorts of thoughts. How could this be happening?

"Mollie," Harrys' panicked voice whispers. "Mollie I can explain."

As he rushes towards me I run back, slamming the door behind me. I needed to get out, I needed some space, I needed air to breathe.

I push my way through the alcohol consumed guests, struggling to control my shaking breath. Water droplets shoot down my face, the crushing of my heart sending my emotions all over the place.

I look back seeing Harrys' bedroom door open. I refuse to see him. I can't see him.

"Mollie!" I'm dragged to the right, a familiar body holding on to me for support. "Where are you going so quick?"

''Liam get off me!" I snatch my arm back from the drunken band member.

"Harry said that he wanted you here!" He cheers, "and here you are!"

"I don't give a fuck about Harry!"'I snap.

"What's wrong with you?" He slurs. "What's happened?"

"Liam I need to go," I spin around, fisting my way to the door.

"Mollie wait!''

All those messages about wishing I was there, all his crap about wanting me to come, it means nothing to me! How could he do this?! Standing in his room kissing the face off of a random blonde girl that-

The second I reach the door, my thoughts stop. A blonde girl...Eleanors words return to my head 'Amelia? Is that the pretty blonde one?'. Amelia! He kissed Amelia, his ex girlfriend! My chest aches. The one person he said he didn't like. I feel physically sick inside and I can't stop shaking. My head can't seem to connect with the rest of my body. I begin to fluster, I can't do this.

"Mollie wait!" I hear a raspy call. I quickly open the door, closing it behind me and running into the lift.

I aggressively press the 'ground floor button', tears streaming down my face.

"Mollie please come back!'' Harry appears from his apartment, rushing towards me. I continuously hit the button, praying that the doors will close before he can enter.

He reaches the door just in time, sliding through the tiny gap. The doors close, and we slowly begin moving down.

"Mollie listen to me-" he flusters stepping closer. "I swear I just-"

"No Harry! Just stay away from me!"

"Mollie please listen."

My breathing rapidly increases as I try and digest the situation. He encloses me in the corner of the lift, my nerved feelings filling up inside of me.

''Mollie it's not what it looked like it-"

"Not what it looked like?!" I snap. "What else could it have been Harry I saw you!"

"I know but-"

I cut him off by pushing him back, claustrophobia taking over. "Harry please, l need some air."